He Cares?

Sunlight shining through my deep blue curtains wakes me from my dreamless sleep. I slowly sit up and stretch, I smile happy that I don't have to go to school today. I'm hungry, but I should get dressed first. I climb out of bed walk to my closet. I throw on a black tank top, a brown stripped shirt, dark brown shorts, and thigh high black socks. As I walk down stairs I pull my hair into a pony tail and tie a ribbon around it.

I guess I forgot that the host club was here because I walked into the kitchen completely ignoring Kyoya. "Good Morning." I jump at the sudden voice and slowly turn to see Kyoya smirking.

"You scared the hell outta me." I glare at him as he chuckles. Rolling my eyes I turn away and attempt to grab an apple, but I'm too short. Becoming frustrated I try jumping but still can't reach, Kyoya laughs at this.

"Here." Kyoya comes up behind me, grabs an apple and hands it to me. I grab the apple and start to walk out.

"Thank you." I don't bother to turn around to face him. I walk around the mansion trying to find Tamaki but I still don't know my way around here. Giving up after 20 minutes, I wander around and find myself at the dojo. I walk in, not expecting anyone to be in here. Of course, Mori is training in here right now. After seeing him I blush but focus on what he's doing. I never knew that he did kendo.

For a few more minutes I watch him train. He looks strong and handsome too, wait what am I thinking? At some point Honey walks in and stands next to me next to me. "He's been down here for awhile, said something he couldn't sleep." Honey tells me, I wonder why. "Oh, Tama-chan is looking for you, we're going out later." He giggles and walks to Mori. "Takashi!" Honey giggles as Mori turns to him and smiles. My face becomes warm, I've never seen him smile. Why does that make me so happy?

I slowly make my way over to Mori and Honey, "Hey." I smile and wave.

"Good Morning." Mori looks to me with a slightly concerned expression, "Are you alright?" I nod, remembering that I told him about my foster parent. He smiles and my heart flutters. What is wrong with me right now?! Ignoring my thoughts I smile back and Honey giggles. What's funny?

"Come on Takashi! We're leaving soon!" Honey giggles and pulls on Mori's arm. They start to walk out then Mori turns around to face me.

"Alicia," I look to him and smile, "are you coming with us?" He's talking more than usual. I giggle and nod then walk out of the dojo with them.

"Your talking more than usual, you know." I look forward an giggle, watching Honey skip in front of us.

"I'm tired, I couldn't really sleep last night."

"Why?" Please tell me that I wasn't because of me.

"Just thinking." Oh, thank god. Wait ,that doesn't really say anything. I sigh and Mori looks at me, "What's wrong?"

I look up at him, "Oh, nothing." Well, that was a lie.

"Are you sure? You look stressed out." He looks worried, I didn't think he really cared, more like he was just being nice. I look away and sigh.

"You don't have to worry about, really I'm fine." I look back to him and smile but he still looks worried. "I just don't want you to worry about me." At some point we stopped walking.

"Alicia, sometimes it's okay to ask for help." I look at him surprised and blush.

"I-I know, but I've never had anyone there for me." I look down sadly and pull on my sleeve.

(Mori POV)

"I-I know, but I've never had anyone there for me." Alicia looks down and starts to pull on her sleeve.

I pull her into my arms, "You have me and everyone else here." After a few seconds I pull away and smile. Her face starts to turn red. Is she..... blushing?

"T-thank you, you're a really kind person Mori." She smiles with her eyes closed and giggles. I feel my face heat up and I turn away. Why is my face turning red?! "We should find the others." She scratches the back of her neck, "We kinda lost Honey-senpai."

"Yeah, I noticed." Honestly, I meant to. "Let's go then." I start to walk to the sitting room with Alicia slowly following behind me. I match y pace with hers and she smiles brightly. She looks so beautiful when she smiles. I start to stare at her without realizing it.

"What?" She looks confused but continues to smile.

"You're just so beautiful when you smile." I didn't mean to say that! I become embarrassed and try to look away but can't.

"Y-you think I'm b-beautiful." Alicia's face becomes extremely red. She looks down and tucks her hair behind her ear before looking up at me again.

"Y-yeah...." I smile and scratch my neck. What is this feeling?

(3rd person)

What is this feeling? At the same moment the two thought the same thing. Alicia could feel her heart beating out of her chest and thought, Why am I so nervous when he's near me? D-do I...... l-lo- no. I can't . The two just stood there staring at on another until Tamaki came running down the hall.

"Alicia, Mori-senpai! We've been looking everywhere for you." Tamaki grabs Alicia's hand and starts to pull her down the hallway saying, "Come on we're going sight-seeing!"

"Tamaki! You live here why would we go sight-seeing?" Alicia manages to stop and get out of Tamaki's grip and giggles.

"So you can see it! You did just move here." Tamaki smiles widely as Alicia looks at him shocked, she never thought that he would do something like that for her.

Alicia smiles brightly and looks back to Takashi. Takashi smiles at her and thinks, I love her smile.

"Okay!" Alicia says happily looking at Tamaki. This is going to be fun and I get to spend more time with Mori.

------

Thanks for reading please leave a comment. I really need the feedback. Again really sorry about the false update but here's the real chapter. Well, BYES!!!