Sleepover?

As I run through the jungle Takashi follows close behind and we come up to an open area, well sorta open. The place was spotted with fallen police, correction the entire private police force. I hear a scream. "Mira!" She falls off of a vine but before she can hit the ground Honey catches her. She passes out in Honey's arms. "Mira...." I look at her then turn around and walk back in the direction we came from, "We need to get back, she hit her head." As I walk back Takashi comes to my side, takes my hand, and intertwines our fingers. I look up at him and blush. I notice a red tint to his cheeks and giggle.

Getting back to the front of the jungle setting I change back into my tank top and shorts while Honey holds Mira close to him with a concerned look on his face. "Honey-senpai she will be okay." He looks like he was about to cry but me and Takashi comfort him. We get into the limo and Honey places Mira on his lap and holds her close. Sitting next to Takashi I lay my head on his shoulder and grip his hand tightly.

"She will be okay Alicia." Takashi comforts me and I smile. I look up at Takashi and kiss his cheek then lay my head on his shoulder again. Seeing Mira move I pick my head up and look at her, so everybody else does.

"Are you alright?" Tamaki looks at her concerned.

Mira slowly looks to him and smiles, "Yes... Daddy." Tamaki smiles brightly at her words and we all laugh, except for Honey who looks at Mira with concern. She nods and lays her head on his chest. After awhile Honey starts to stroke her hair and she giggles, of course, I wink at her. She looks to mine and Takashi's hands, Oh no. "Alicia and Mori sittin in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!!" She whisper yells and I glare while Honey giggles.

"You are so childish sometimes you know." I smile and lay my head on Takashi's shoulder again. I snuggle closer to Takashi and slowly drift to sleep.

I soon wake up from hearing a high pitched voice. "Alicia get up." I open my eyes to see Mira right in front on my face.

"Dude!" I try to get up but my head hits the roof of the car. "Ouch." Sometimes I wonder how in the hell Takashi is attracted to me. Sitting back down Mira laughs.

"You sure are clumsy." She laughs more.

I glare then giggle, "I know I am but you scared me." I snuggle up to Takashi again and lace my fingers with his. Mira smirks but I ignore her.

"We're going to Honey's house and you're staying with us." She giggles and Honey nods, obviously excited. I look up to Takashi and he nods.

"Yeah." I giggle and sigh.

"Okay. Does Tamaki even know?" Mira nods, That means father knows too. Arriving at the Haninozuka household Honey races inside with Mira's hand in his, I giggle as Takashi and I follow behind. As we walk in we are greeted by Honey's mother, who shares the same childish nature as him. I smile brightly at her and she smile's back and hugs me. I giggle, "It's nice to meet you."

"I can only say the same about you." She laughs then glance down quickly at mine and Takashi's clasped hands and smiles more. "Well off you all go."

As Honey's mother shoos us off we walk up stairs to a sitting room.

"Mira! Lets go get cake!" Mira's face brightens at Honey's words and she nods excitedly. I giggle as they run off and sit down on the small couch, similar to the ones in the club room. Takashi sits next to me and wraps his arm around my shoulder, I blush as he pulls me closer to him.

"Do you wanna watch a movie?" I look to Takashi as Mira and Honey walk into the room with cake, seeing us Mira squeals. I hide my face in Takashi's chest and blush, Takashi laughs at this. Laughing I lift my head and sigh happily. "Honey-senpai, you have any movies?" I smile as I ask him, he nods. "I don't really care what we watch, though." I giggle, "Mira knows what I like."

"I know the perfect movie!" Running off happily, I instantly know she's getting a horror movie. We know each other too well. I giggle and Mira comes back tossing a movie case to me.

"You know we too well Mira, I love The Conjuring." I get up and put in the movie. Snuggling up to Takashi I start the movie.

"You like horror movies?" Takashi doesn't look surprised but he probably didn't expect it.

"Correction: We love them." Me and Mira stare at each other then start laughing.

"We kinda sounded like the twins there Mira." We haven't talked at the same time in awhile. I giggle then look at the screen, "It's starting."

I jump every once in awhile, I've seen this movie so many times and it still gets me. Takashi sits there expressionless until closer to the end of the movie. I giggle softly then look towards Mira and Honey, who both fell asleep at one point. The movie ends with pictures of the real family and house, along with the large tree in front of it. "Did you like it?" I pull away from Takashi and turn to face him.

"It was okay, I guess." Takashi becomes stoic, as usual but it's something I've grown used to.

"Good, I've seen it way too many times though. I saw it with Mira when it first came out." I shiver remembering the doll at the end. "But I can't stand dolls. They creep me out." Takashi chuckles and I playfully punch his arm. "It's not funny." I giggle and snuggle up to him again.

"This is nice." I nod as he wraps his arm around me again.

Laying my head of his chest my mind drifts off to a thought that I keep thinking about. "Takashi can I ask you something?"

"Yeah, what is it?"

I wait a few seconds, nervous for some reason. "What are we? It feels like we're a couple but at the same time it doesn't."

I can feel his heart start to beat faster, "I want you to be my girlfriend Alicia." He laughs, "I don't know why I never asked."

I giggle, "I guess we were just caught up in the moment." I look up to him and smile.

"So, will you be my girl?" I giggle and kiss his cheek.

"Of course I will." For a few moments we just stare at each other. Feeling our faces slowly levitate towards each other my eyes slowly close and our lips meet. I slowly pull away and rest my head on his shoulder. I'm so unbelievably happy right now. After awhile I slowly fall asleep in his arms.

---------

Thank you for over 100 reads, you guys have no idea how happy that makes me. I know some of you are probably fangirling don't worry I did the same as I wrote this. The picture for the chapter is done by me! Again thanks for reading! BYES!