Visiting Home

My nervousness kicked in as I shakily packed my suitcase, "I can't believe I'm doing this." I whispered to myself. I was packing to go back to America to see old friends but it just brings back so many horrible memories that I don't know if I'm ready to go back or not.

"Alicia. Can I come in?" Huh? He's here already?

I try to steady my shaking hands, "Oh, yeah. It's open." My back faces the door as my boyfriend walked into the room. Takashi comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my shoulders, making me blush. "Hey."

"Hi." I glance at him and smile. "You're here earlier then I expected."

"I just wanted to be here early." He stated quietly and continued. "I also wanted to see if you were okay. Your decision to go back was kind of unexpected."

I sighed, "I know but I really miss some of the people there and it's still home to me." I asked father if I could go back for a while to see old friends and have the opportunity to go places I was never able to go to before. Of course he said it was okay as long as Tamaki went with me. After I told Takashi I was going to be the U.S. he said he wanted to come along. I understood why, it was part that he had already been gone for two weeks before and that he wanted to see where I was from. I hadn't been away for too long but my friends there hadn't seen me for almost a year although I've only been in Japan for around 8 months.

I jumped when I heard another knock on my door, snapping me out of my thoughts. "It's probably Tamaki." I said softly, "The door is open oniisan." The door slowly opened and Tamaki happily, as always, walked into the room.

"Hi Mori senpai. Imoutosan are you ready to leave yet?" Tamaki smiled as he talked.

I nodded, "Almost just let me grab something." Takashi let me go and I walked to my dresser. Grabbing my headphones I placed them around my neck and moved back over to them. "Are we leaving now?"

Tamaki nodded happily, "Yeah, we're going to Tokyo first though." I smiled softly, father and I went through Tokyo to get here after the almost 17 hour flight.

My nerves started to skyrocket as we got into the car, we were really going back to Colorado. I stayed silent as we made our way to Tokyo, all I could think about was how the people I knew changed when I left. I only had a small group of friends but, we were close and when I told them I was moving to Japan they kind of freaked out. I said I would try and visit them and now I am.

*time skip*

We just arrived in Tokyo and by then I had already given myself a raging migraine. I can't take anything at the moment. Maybe I can buy something on board later. I sighed and stared at the ground. "Alicia, are you okay?" I looked up at Takashi and nodded.

"I'm fine. I just gave myself a migraine again." I looked back down and waited to board the plane. My mind was blank and the lights felt too bright. I leaned my head on Takashi's arm as an attempt to block out the light. Just calm down, Alicia. You're just going back home for a week. Everything will be fine.
"Flight 273 Tokyo yo Denver. Ready to board." Hearing the announcement I slowly stood up, grabbed my suitcase and walked to the security check. Tamaki walked happily in front of me while Takashi stayed close behind me.

After a good 45 minutes we were finally on the plane. I sighed and looked out the window, we were just about to take off so my nerves went back to skyrocketing. Surprisingly, there was quite a few people going to Denver but we were going about 7 hours outside of Denver to my small hometown. It was only a 30 minute flight from Denver to there, thank god. I zoned out as I continued to stare out the window. I can't believe I'm actually going back home.

It's been awhile since I've seen Mirabelle now that I think about it, I haven't seen her or Honey-senpai in awhile because they graduated. I guess I should start thinking about what I want to do after I graduate. Medical school maybe? No I'm more interested in science than anything medical. I sighed again, I'm just making myself stress more just about something else.

"Stop stressing so much. Everything is going to be fine Alicia." Takashi said quietly. I looked up at him and smiled, nodding slightly.

"I know, but you know me I stress about everything. I'm just nervous I guess. I haven't seen any of these people for almost a year." I said and sighed. "I'm just worried that they'll see me differently now because I got adopted into a rich japanese family."

"Alicia, it will be fine. Stop worrying, okay?" I only nodded in response and leaned my head on his shoulder.

*time skip to Denver*

We finally got off the plane and it feels strange to see English writing everywhere. I'm gonna have to get used to speaking English again, this is going to be difficult. My heart started to race as I realized that I was so close to home and I smiled. "I'm so excited right now." I stated cheerfully and glanced up to Takashi.

"Not so nervous anymore?" He smiled and took hold of my small hand. I nodded and continued to smile. We began to get weird looks from people, then I realized we were still speaking in Japanese.

We waited in the airport for our short flight to my hometown, I became increasingly impatient as time passed but didn't complain. After about 20 or 30 minutes, a group of teenagers came up to us. When I looked up my eyes when wide. "No way..." They're here! My best friends from home came to Denver!

Tamaki smiled widely and yelled, "Surprise Imoutosan!"

"Wait, you did this?!" I smiled widely as Tamaki nodded rapidly. I jumped up and hugged him tightly, "Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

Vik laughed, "Hey Alicia." I smiled and looked at all of my old friends.

(Most conversation is in English now! Yay!)

"What's up Vik, long time no see." I waved to them and smiled widely. I was so happy to finally see them again. "You guys got Brendon to show up!" I laughed, Brendon was really awkward and quiet. He was also the only guy in my old group of friends.

Cam smiled, "Yup, somehow we did." She was like my twin, we were almost too alike. Sometimes we scared ourselves with it.

"Awkward Brendon sticks around for once." Cam and I said at the same time, like the twins commonly did. We looked at each other with a 'How do we do that?' look then started laughing.

Sicilia laughed, "You two, I swear."

"Yeah yeah, whatever Sicilia." I smiled then hugged all of them. "I missed you guys so much." I smiled and looked to Takashi.

Rae smiled and gestured to Takashi and Tamaki, "Are you going to introduce us or are we going to stand here like a pack of weirdos?"

I giggled, "We already are a 'pack of weirdos' Rae, but yeah I'll introduce you. Okay so the crazy blonde one is my brother, Tamaki."

"Hey! I'm not crazy Imoutosan." Tamaki pouted and found an emo corner as I laughed.

"He is but whatever. The tall black haired one is my boyfriend, Takashi. He prefers to be called Mori though." My cheeks gave off a pink tint and I smiled.

Kira started to dance around laughing, "I ship it!!!"

"Kira calm down, we're still in the airport." I laughed as she started to apologize over and over. I laughed as Cam yelled at Kira to stop saying sorry. Rae and Sicilia laughed with me and started making overly perverted jokes. I was finally with my old friends and I was so amazingly happy to see them again.
--------

New chapter is finally done! WAHOO!!! Hahaha I'm so weird. Hope you guys like it! It took absolutely forever to write this but I'm happy with it. BYES MY TIGER LILLIES!