First Date

(Mori POV)

I hear someone run down the stairs and look up to see Alicia. She looks amazing. My jaw drops as she walks up to me and smiles. She blushes and giggles then I smile. "You're early." She narrowed her eyes but continued to smile.

"I just wanted to see my girl." Her face turns bright red and I laugh, then look to Tamaki. "See you later." Tamaki smiles and waves, mostly to Alicia. She giggles and waves back.

"I don't think he likes the idea of me going on a date." She rolls her eyes but laughs. I smile and forget that I'm staring at her. "What?"

"You just look beautiful."

(Alicia POV)

"What?" He's been staring at me for awhile now.

"You just look beautiful." I feel my face heat up and quickly look down. By now my face is bright red. "Alicia."

"Y-yeah..." I slowly look up, flattered but embarrassed. Takashi smiles at me then kisses the top of my head.

"You're blushing." This only made me blush more.

"I know I am." I giggle as he opens the car door for me and I climb in. "I didn't know you have your own car." I smile as he nods then leans over and kisses me. He pulls away too soon, causing me to frown and him to laugh. Grabbing my hand he starts to drive. I stare out the window as the sun began to set. He never told me where we were going. "Babe, where are you taking me?"

"Did you just call me babe?" My face instantly turned red. Did I really just say that?! I look down as I blushed, Takashi squeezes my hand. I look up at him and smile.

We sit in silence until he pulls over and holds out a hand to me, I gladly accept and he helps me out of the car. Seeing cherry blossoms I look around in awe, "Oh, Takashi it's beautiful here." I turn to look at him and smile brightly. He chuckles and leads me down candlelit path. I smile as me pulls me closer to him, we walk into a candlelit gazebo and I gasp softly.

"I thought that you would like something like this." His deep voice startles me but I just smile at him.

"Takashi... It's absolutely perfect, I couldn't ask for anything better." He went wide eyed but smiled at me. I giggle then he sat down at motioned for me to sit next to him. I walk over and sit next to him and kiss his cheek before laying my head on his shoulder. "It's so beautiful." I said softly as he strokes my hair. I lift my head from his shoulder and stared at him. He's so perfect, I still can't believe that I'm actually his and he's mine. My face started to heat up as I thought this but I smiled. I started to look away then Takashi lightly grabbed my chin and made me look at him.

(3rd person)

Making Alicia look at him Takashi lightly pressed his lips against hers and a light blush spread across his face. Alicia slowly wrapped her arms around his neck as Takashi slid a hand onto her back. The kiss became deeper and more passionate but Alicia broke away in need of air. Alicia pressed her forehead against his and closed her eyes. "I love you Takashi..." She opened her eye and looked into his dark gray eyes.

"I love you too. I love you so much." Takashi said before kissing her again. He pulled away too quickly for Alicia's liking. He smiled at her then got up and held his hand out to Alicia. She smiled and took his hand, they walked back down the path, hand in hand.

"Takashi where are we going?" He only smiled at Alicia, he wanted it to be a surprise. She glared playfully then shivered.

"Cold?" Takashi asked and she nodded.

"A little but I'm okay." He let go of her hand then took off his jacket and placed it on her shoulders. Alicia giggled and smiled at him.

"Thank you." She didn't intend for her voice to be so quiet and she blushed. Takashi chuckled softly then laced his fingers with hers again. Walking slowly along the path they watched the sun set. "I love sun sets, they're just so pretty." Takashi stared at her as she gazed at the sun as it slowly faded from the sky.