Support

After we finished hosting Mira said she and Kyoya needed to talk to us about something. I guess I'm now known as the protective type, it kind of confused me but whatever. "Goodbye!" I wave to my guests as they leave the room. Since the last situation I became more quiet with my guests but I liked it better without that creeper here. Feeling strong arms wrap around my shoulders I smile and turn around to face Takashi. "You're making me feel short again." I giggle as he grabs my hand and leads me over to the table and couches where everybody else is. I sit across from Mira, my brother, and Kyoya, of course Tamaki insisted that Mira sit on his lap because..... well I don't know why. We all sat in silence for a few moments until Mira breaks it.

"Kyoya, do you want me to tell them? I-I don't know if I can but if you can't, then I will." She looks at Kyoya as she says this, Kyoya shakes his head and Mira turns to us again. "Okay, so on the way home Kyoya told me that he was happy for me and Honey-" Mira stops as Tamaki interrupts her with a confused look on his face.

"What about you and Honey-senpai???" Still confused he looks at Mira and tilts his head to the side.

"Me and Honey-senpai are dating, Daddy. Is that okay?" Did she really just ask him if it was okay? She pats her eyelashes and makes her lip quiver.

"Of course it is darling!" She really knows how to get what she wants with Tamaki. I smile and hold in a laugh while my brother looks at Honey with an evil glint in his eyes. I almost laugh again but manage to keep it in. Knowing I'm trying not to laugh Takashi squeezes my hand and I smile. I focus on Mira again as she starts to talk again. "Okay... So, on the way home Kyoya told me that 'Father' Ootori heard about it and he warned me not to fight back and that 'Father' Ootori might or might not regret what he does." I clench my jaw and squeeze Takashi's hand. "I didn't know how bad it would get until I got home.." I became uneasy knowing exactly where she was going with this. I will kill him if he hurts her. Mira tells us the rest of what happened, I get up and start to pace around the room and stop when she starts to wipe concealer off of her face. After wiping off her makeup she revealed a bright red mark on her face that was starting to bruise. I started to pace around the room again as Takashi tried to calm me down because I was very obviously angry.

"Alicia, it's okay." Takashi places his hands on my shoulders as I look down and bite my lip. I look up at him, He's worried too.

"No it's not, I know what's it's like to be abused by someone who's supposed to protect you. It's painful, not just physically but emotionally." He pulls me into his arms as I say this with a sad and hurt expression on my face. Hearing Tamaki call us over we walk to him and Takashi holds me close as I start to tremble remembering awful memories. As Tamaki talks to the group without Mira and Honey, I don't hear most of what they're talking about because I'm too worried about Mira and Kyoya.

After we were done talking I go and sit on the couch still dazed and worried, I clench my teeth and look down at my lap. "Alicia." I look up to see a very worried Takashi. He sits next to me and pulls me close to him.

"I'm sorry." My voice is just barely a whisper and I lay my head on his chest and let his heartbeat calm me.

"About what?" His voice is soothing and a smile tugs at my lips.

"For worrying you. I just don't want her to go through the same thing I did." I look up to Takashi and he kisses me. I pull away and smile then someone clears their throat. I almost jump away from Takashi but he still holds me close.

"Alicia, the car is here." Tamaki awkwardly scratches the back of his neck and looks away. This is embarrassing! My face becomes red.

"I can take her home Tamaki." Takashi smiles at me and my face turns bright red, as if it wasn't already red enough.

"Okay Mori-senpai." Tamaki walks away and out of the door then awkwardly waved to me. I lay my head back on Takashi's chest and smile.

"We have a date tonight, remember." I giggle and he chuckles.

"I know but I just want to spend as much time with you as possible today." His words made me blush even more, if it was possible. I hid my face in his chest, embarrassed. "We should get going." I lift my head and Takashi smiles.

"Okay..." I giggle and get up, as he gets up he grabs my hand. "Mira!" Mira walked up to me smiling. "We're leaving, I'll text you later."

"Okay! Byes!" She hugs me and smiles widely. I giggle and wave as I walk out of the club room with Takashi. Climbing into the car Takashi laces his fingers with mine, causing me to blush. Why am I blushing?I should be used to this. The ride to my place was silent. Pulling up I kiss him, which I think surprise him a little and get out of the car then wave before walking inside. I race up to my room but Tamaki stops me for I can go in.

"What?" I look at him confused and he sighs. Why is he being so serious? He starts to smile again then laughs. My brother is officially bipolar and in a weird way to. "Really, what?" I shrug, I really have to get ready.

"Have fun tonight." Huh?

"My god Tamaki you are the weirdest person ever!" I giggle and he laughs. "And I will, when are going on a date with Haruhi?" Tamaki's face instantly goes red and I laugh. "I'm kidding Tamaki." I turn around and walk into my room when my phone vibrates. It's from Takashi, 'Pick you up at 7', I smile and respond, 'See you then'. It was only 5 and It wouldn't take me long to get ready. What to do, what to do? I had awhile before Takashi would be here and I'm bored. I sigh and fall over onto my bed. I start to giggle then get up to look through my closet. No, no, no. As I looked through my closet I became frustrated then saw a red pleated skirt in the corner of my eye. I run up to is and take it off of the hanger. It's perfect! Now I just need to find a shirt to go with it. I looked around my closet again and spotted simple white shirt with off-the-shoulder sleeves. I smile then walk out of my closet with clothes in my hands. I lay them out of my bed then start to do my hair. Pulling back the sides then braid my long hair, seeing a light pink ribbon laying on my dresser I grab it and tie it around the end of my braid. Smiling I swipe a dark brown mascara through my lashes then put on a light eyeliner. Hearing someone knock on my door I walk over and open it to see Tamaki.

"Oh hey Tamaki." I smile and he just stares at me surprised, "What?"

"I've never seen you wear makeup." Tamaki smiles.

"Did you need anything?" I ask him still smiling.

Tamaki laughs,"Mori-senpai is here." What, he's early or I just lost track of time! I race over to my bed and grab my clothes then take off my blazer. Hearing the door close I sigh and change then look at my phone, he was early. Putting on red flats I race down stairs and almost trip. I caught myself before I could fall and walk up to Takashi. I smile as his jaw drops and I giggle.

------------
Hey guys sorry it took so long to update this chapter was supposed to be longer and have the date itself in it but its too long! Hehehe welll thank you so much for over 200 reads its not much but it makes me so happy! Byes!