The Fighter

My first few days of school have been relatively boring, well besides the host club. They are definitely an interesting bunch of people, it's fun to be around them though. Today was my first day as a hostess, surprisingly I had a lot of guests. My day was filled with silly questions like, 'Where are you from?' or 'Why do you have so many piercings?'. I was pulled from my thoughts when Haruhi walked up to where I was sitting.

"Hey Haruhi-san." I smiled, I wonder what she wants?

Hey. You looked kind of bored and everyone else," she pauses, "left." She points to the doors over her shoulder. Wait, Tamaki left?!

"I have to go, Tamaki is probably waiting for me! See you later!" I ran out the doors and ,of course being me, I run into someone and fall to the ground. "I'm really sor-" I stopped talking when I saw that it was Mori-senpai. He held out his hand to help me up and ,like an idiot, I just stared at him. What's wrong with me right now? I can't think straight. After a few more moments I come to my senses and take his hand. I start to blush as he helps me up.

Are you okay?" He remains expressionless as he asks me, still holding my hand.

"I'm fine, sorry." I look down still blushing then realize why I was running. I let go of Mori's hand and rush off again.

(Mori pov)

After I help Alicia up she looks as if she just remembered something. Letting go of my hand she runs off. Weird, I wonder why she's in such a hurry? I watch her leave until she turns and I can't see her anymore.

"Takashi!" I turn to see Mituskuni standing there smiling. "She looked like she was in a hurry." He looks in the direction I'm looking in.

"Yeah." I continue to stare in the direction Alicia ran. Why can't I focus when I think about her? Mituskuni pulls on my sleeve and I look to him.

"Come on we have to go, Tama-chan invited everyone over!" He giggles and starts to walk to the front of the school, with me following behind.

*time skip*

(Alicia pov)

When I get home I slowly walk up the stairs to my room, I ran all the way here. Tamaki left before I could even get outside of the school. I drop my bag on the floor and collapse on my bed. I groan, I have to train later. Exhausted from running, I slowly fall asleep.

I hide under my bed, afraid. He hit me again, my face hurts. Please don't come in here, please. I start to cry but I cover my mouth so he can't hear me. The sound of a glass bottle collide with a wall causes me to flinch and cry more. Why does he have to drink? Why does he have to hit me?

"Alicia! Get out here, I'm not done with you!" My foster parent screams at me. No, you'll hit me again. I hear loud footsteps coming towards my room. No! Don't come in here! I try to keep from crying but he hears me sob and looks under the bed and pulls me out by my hair.

"Ow! Please no it hurts!" I scream and cry more. I try to get him to let go of my hair . He drops me and kicks me in the stomach. I dub over and start to cough, eventually coughing up blood.

I wake up gasping and start to cry. I hated that man, he was abusive and a drunk. I wipe the tears from my face and get out of my bed. I change into a sports bra and spandex, so I can train. I pull my hair into a ponytail and walk to the dojo, luckily I can train in here.

I walk over to the stereo and plug in my phone. I turn on my training playlist, which mostly consists of Black Stone Cherry and AC/DC. I walk over to a punching bag after putting on my gloves and the song Thunderstruck plays. I throw a few punches then kick. I get lost in the music and continue to hit the bag.

(Mori pov)

I wonder where Alicia is, we've all been here for awhile now. Tamaki doesn't really seem phased by it, her not being with us I mean. I zone out thinking about Alicia, not paying any attention to their conversation. She's different than most girls, I want to get to know her better. It feels like she's not telling us something, I wonder why. She's beautiful, wait what? Why am I even thinking about her? Feeling someone pull on my sleeve I snap out of it.

"Takashi, are you okay?" Mituskuni tilts his head to the side, confused. I nod and look at Mituskuni. "Okay!" He smiles and goes back to eating his cake.

"Mori-senpai?" I turn to Tamaki, "Are you blushing? Your face is turning kind of red." I slowly shake my head, but my face is warm. Am I really blushing, why?

"Are you sure?" Hikaru asks and I nod, "Okay whatever you say..." I can tell none of them believe me. I try to focus on their conversation but my drifts off to Alicia again.

After awhile my thoughts are interrupted by music. Is that AC/DC? I look at Tamaki and he says, "It must me Alicia. She started training, I think." Training, for what?

"Should we go check it out?" Kyoya smiles as he asks us. I nod and everyone agrees

We walk to the dojo and look through the open door. Tamaki walks in, keeping quiet for once. Everyone follows, I walk in last. Alicia is... kickboxing? I get a good look at her, odd I've never noticed how muscular she is.

"Wow." Mituskuni stares, "I never thought she was a kick boxer. It looks like she's good at it too." She stops as he says this and runs her hands through her hair. She turns away and walks to a stereo in the corner of the room. My eyes widen as I see a large scar on her back with a few smaller ones surrounding it. I suddenly become very angry.

"Who would do that to her?" I mutter and everyone turns to me, surprised. Tamaki looks away sadly, he must know why that scar is there.

Alicia notices us and walks up to us, "What are you guys doing here?" She smiles but looks worn out.

"We heard your music." Kyoya states matter-of-factly, scanning her body. I look at her and my face starts to heat up.

"What?" She looks at Kyoya then at herself, "Oh, sorry." She laughs then looks at me and her eyes widen. It looks like her face is becoming even more red, why? "I should get back to training, you can stay if you'd like." Alicia turns away and walks to the punching bag and starts throwing punches at the bag again.

Everyone leaves, except for me and Mituskuni. "I'm going back, are you coming?" He asks innocently.

"No, I want to watch." Mituskuni giggles and walks out. I watch her as she continues to hit the bag occasionally kicking it. She looks tired but keeps going almost as if she angry.

After about ten more minutes she stops and drinks some water. I walk up to her. "Hey, Mori-senpai. Did everyone else leave?" I nod, "Oh, I kind of expected Honey-senpai to stay with you."

"You're good." She looks at me confused, "At kickboxing. It looks like you fight hard too." I look down as I say this.

"Oh, thanks. I started a year ago, I think." She takes another drink walks away to turn off the music. "It's tiring though." She sighs as she starts to take off her gloves as she walks towards me.

I look at her, "Just wondering but where did that scar on your back come from?" She looks pained and winces.

"I-I," Her eyes start to water, "I was abused by one of my foster parents." A tear falls from her eye as she says this. What? I wrap my arms around her small body and she starts to cry more.

"I'm sorry." I look forward, angry. Who would do that to someone like her? She's a beautiful and kind person. I will protect her, no matter what happens.

*************************************
The pic is of Alicia training but with red hair. Thanks for reading please comment. I really need feedback! Byes!!!