𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 ★

| 𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋 𝟒𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 |

| 𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋 𝟒𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 |

12:00 am

𝐊𝐄𝐎𝐌𝐈 walked down the alleyway, looking at her muddy air-force 1's. She was an orphan, her mother disowned her right after she was born and it really messed with Keomi's head. She never spoke to anyone in school, everyone thought she was mute. Keomi got bullied for her skin complexion and other childish shit, she had no one but herself. Keomi never had a crush or knew what it felt like to have one, every boy in her school was either ugly or one of her bullies. Keomi stopped walking when she heard sobs, she lifted her head  up and saw a man stabbing a female to death. Blood was all over his clothes but his face was completely clean. Keomi couldn't move she was stuck, it was like a big barrier was stopping her. 

He turned his head and saw Keomi making her panick, she quickly turned around and started running. Keomi felt her hood get yanked back, she struggled to get his hand off her hood. "I should kill yo' ass.." He dryly chuckled. Keomi's throat grew dry as she watched him raise the bloody knife up to her neck. "You scared, luh girl?" He whispered, Keomi shook her head 'yes'. "You coming wimmie...but"  He stopped speaking and inched the knife closer to her throat. Keomi didn't know how to react or how to deal with this situation, everything happened so quickly. "If you do some dumb shit, i'ma murder yo' little ass. " He said harshly. 

_________________________

FACE CLAIMS :

Keomi ^

Keomi ^

Kaizen^

Kaizen^

more face claims to come 

YALL FWI????