13

𝘼𝙋𝙍𝙄𝙇 12𝙏𝙃, 2020

𝐊eomi laid her head on Nardo's shoulder as he scrolled through Instagram reels. "Am I annoying?" Keomi randomly asked, she's been nagging him all day. "Yes, now leave me the fuck alone." He snapped, Nardo didn't even glance at Keomi which made her frown. "It's not my fault that I'm stuck in this house with nobody but you.." She murmured. "Keomi, shut the fuck up." He said calmly. She smacked her teeth and sat up from the couch. Before she could walk away Nardo said something, "Where you going?" She ignored him and continued to walk down the hall. "Keomi, I know you hear my talkin' to you." He walked behind Keomi. "I'm annoying right? Leave me alone since I'm annoying." She mumbled, Keomi was beyond bored and Nardo was making her upset.

Nardo yanked her by her hair and brang her close to his chest. "Keep on fuckin' with me, Keomi." He whispered in her ear. Nardo let go of her hair and walked off leaving Keomi dumbfounded. He had an effect on the young lady, everytime his body made contact with hers she felt paralyzed as if she couldn't move a muscle. Keomi slid on her black Crocs as she searched through Nardo's closet for one of his hoodies. Keomi flinched as she felt a box hit her head hardly, she hissed before picking it up. She opened it and saw gory pictures of his victims and numbers on them. Her mouth fell agape as she flipped through the pictures. Keomi saw a little note in the box, she placed the pictures back in the box after taking the thin piece of paper out.  Keomi began reading the note with confusion and curiosity.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

January 10th, 2017

Horace Bernard Walls
▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱

I murdered 43 people in one day. My fatha put me in dis little ass glass room and put these weird ahh wires on my head talm bout he needed to test out sum for his experiment. I went through his documents that he be writing about me and shi. He doing dis shit fa his weird ahh company dat he work at. They test out the abilities of  human that has a thirst for human flesh. Ian know cannibal but my trigger finger always itchin. I like stabbing motha fucka's and hearing dem hoes scream like guinea pigs. ian neva fell in love wit no bitch cuz of one hoe ahh thot.

She hurt me like a motha fucka. She had my dumbass sliding down walls and shit. Ion even know why I'm writing this note for real, I'm just venting about what be happening in my fucked up life. My fatha killed my whole family, das why ion got no uncles, aunties, grandpa's, nun of dat. He crazy like me, he got bipolar disorder, mixed personalities, and some otha shit dat I found out. He don't like me at fuckin all, he tried murdering me like a hunnid times already. I always had love fa him even tho he tried killing me, he was all I had besides Nardo. Me and Nardo da same person but he just a luh more wild. He act like he normal when he not.

I might be the most wanted criminal ina couple of years. i might become crazier each day, who knows. I'm losing my purpose of being on dis fucked up ass planet. Ian even have childhood because of my fucked up ass fatha. Whoever reading this, I might kill you if I found out you reading dis bitch.

Eat my dick - Horace

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

"𝐖hy da' fuck is you going through my shit?" Keomi jumped and dropped the note along with the box. She turned around and met eyes with Nardo's blackened iris. "I-i was looking for a hoodie a-an" Keomi trembled. "I'ma count ta' five.. and If I see you in my face I'ma slaughter yo' luh ass." He smirked. Keomi ran out the room and quickly downstairs, she ran towards the entrance/exit and quickly unlocked the door before halting out. Keomi kept running and didn't stop, she knew he was going to find her. He always did no matter where she went he found her.

𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐃

▰▰▰▰▰▰

WHORACE is a bit angry in this chapter don't ya think

Don't be ghost readers

VOTE N COMMENT 😝