3

| 𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋 𝟔𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 |

| 𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋 𝟔𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 |

4:30 am

𝐊𝐄𝐎𝐌𝐈 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 and turned, she tried her hardest to go to sleep but the screaming kept running through her head. Nardo opened the door causing Keomi to sit up, he had a domino's pizza box in his arms. "I know yo' ass starving.." He sat on the bed next to Keomi and placed the Domino's box in front of her. "I'm not hungry.." Keomi said lowly. Nardo ignored her and opened the pizza box. "If you don't eat i'ma kill you.." He said seriously. Keomi looked at him and grabbed a slice with pepperoni on it. "Da' fuck you looking at me fo, eat nigga." Keomi felt her eyes becoming watery, she hated when people were rude to her for no reason. Keomi bit a small piece of the pizza and chewed slowly making Nardo irritated. He snatched the pizza out of her hand and put it back in the box. 

"Ungrateful ass hoe.." Nardo looked at Keomi with a smug look. Keomi sat indian style and studied his facial features, he was very handsome. He licked his lips and tucked his bottom lip between his top row of teeth. His diamond grills glistened in the dim moonlight. Nardo walked out of the room and slammed the door making Keomi flinch. 

1:09 pm

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐎 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐁𝐁𝐄𝐃  a butcher knife as he watched the bruised man scream in agony. Nardo chuckled while walking towards him. "You was talking real crazy..." He pointed the knife at the man. "Lemme see yo' fingers, nigga.." Nardo smiled, the man stared at Nardo not wanting to comply. Nardo slit the man's throat, blood poured out his mouth and neck making Nardo satisfied. Nardo dropped the knife and walked towards the stairs, he slowly walked up the stairs. "ANGIE!" Nardo yelled for his side piece. She came running making Nardo smile, "Go clean up that pussy nigga.." Nardo brushed past her and walked down the dark hallway. 

Nardo opened the door to Keomi's room and walked in, closing the door behind him. She was sleeping peacefully, light snores could be heard. Nardo looked down at his bloody hands and felt tears brim his eyes. He hated himself so much, he hated what he did for his hunger. "I'm crazy as fuck." Nardo started laughing awaking Keomi. She sat up making Nardo look at her smiling. "Hey ma.." He softly said. Keomi waved and fake smiled, she was exhausted and wanted to leave. 

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐎 𝐁𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐎𝐌 𝐋𝐈𝐏 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑

___________________________________

DONT FORGET TO VOTE MONKEYS

if yall want longer chapters pls voteeeeeeeeee

Nardo crazy as hell smh

Keomi so damn clueless 

i be screenshoting everytime he smile