12

❝𝐃𝐨𝐧 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐢𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ❞

❝𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐑𝐚-𝐑𝐚-𝐑𝐚❞

( NSFW WARNING )

𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋 11𝐓𝐇, 2020

| 1:59 pm |

𝐍ardo walked in the house and saw Keomi on the couch laying on her stomach. Drool slid down the side of her face causing Nardo to let out a small chuckle. "My baby knocked out..." He smiled. Nardo walked towards where Keomi was lying at and raised his hand up high before lowering it quickly down to Keomi's ass. Keomi jumped up and rubbed her ass cheek, frowning. "Why would you do that..." She groaned. "It's mine ain't it?" He said eyeing Keomi. She rolled her eyes and sat up, yawning. "Ma, what the fuck I tell you about rolling yo' eyes?" Nardo hummed. He wrapped his hand around Keomi's throat and made her look up at him. Nardo attached his lips to Keomi's as he kissed her passionately.

Nardo bit down on Keomi's bottom lip hardly, drawing blood. He groaned at the metallic taste as Keomi whimpered. Nardo sucked Keomi's bottom lip and squeezed her neck tightly making it hard for her to breathe. Nardo placed love bites and kisses all the way down to her collarbone before stopping. "Get on yo' knees ma.." He said calmly as Keomi complied. Nardo backed up from the sofa and watched Keomi slide down from the sofa to the wooden glazed floors. She crawled in front of him looking him directly in his eyes, "Whip dat motha' fucka' out, ma." He smirked. Keomi pulled his pants down along with his Ralph Lauren boxers. Keomi frowned as Nardo's member landed a hard slap to her left cheek. Keomi grabbed his member and began stroking it slowly as she watched the pre cum ooze out.

Keomi licked the remains of his pre cum and moaned turning on Nardo even more. "Hurry up before I ruin you, ma.." A sly smirk appeared on Nardo's face. Keomi put his tip in her mouth as she swirled her tongue around it. She took his full length in her mouth as she began bobbing her head back and forth. "You doing good, mama.." Nardo licked his lips. Keomi felt his tip constantly press against the back of her throat. Tears began to form in her eyes as she started gagging rapidly. Nardo smirked as he grabbed her hair and put up in a ponytail, using his hand replacing a hair bow. Nardo began face fucking Keomi roughly, his thrust were hard and fast. His hips move in inhumane speed as sweat droplets form on his forehead.

"Yo' throat feel so good, phat ma.." He said as he felt his high approaching. Nardo smiled seeing Keomi's terrible state, her eyes were red while tears continuously fell from her eyes. Nardo's thrust became sloppy as groans escaped from his mouth. "Swallow my nut, mama..." He said as he released the creamy white substance. Keomi swallowed, the warmth and salty flavor made Keomi gag a little. Nardo chuckled, "you'll get used to it, Solani" He said calling her by her middle name.

________________________

I was mad tired making this shit so if it's lacking smth Idgaf

Keomi getting turned out ,😟

Nardo?

Keomi?

Nardo a luh suspicious