14

𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 13𝐭𝐡, 2020

𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 ▱ 1:34 𝚊𝚖

𝐊eomi looked in the back of her for the 100th time

𝐊eomi looked in the back of her for the 100th time. She was scared Nardo was following her. She had been running for hours and hours. Her lungs were burning as her mouth was dry and her feet ached badly. She stopped and fell down in the middle of the street tears began falling from her eyes. Keomi was scared and confused, she didn't mean to discover his secret box it just appeared out of nowhere. She curled up into a little ball disregarding the fact she was in the middle of the street. "Why me? I didn't do anything wrong..." She sobbed. She knew Nardo was a bad person but she didn't think he would turn on her after she was there for him when he needed someone.

Keomi could hear a car coming down the road causing her to quickly get up. She stopped when she saw Nardo's all black Hellcat. Keomi couldn't move, her body was in a state of shock. Her limbs were frozen in one spot, the only control she had was being able to look around. The car door opened revealing, Nardo, he wore a evil grin on his face. "Yo' luh fine ass must be mad cause you did allat running fa' nothin' " He slammed his car door shut causing Keomi to flinch. "You look so sexy when you scared, ma..." He licked his lips and bit his bottom lip. "You scared of me? Hm?" He walked in front of Keomi towering over her. "I love you so much" He smiled widely and grabbed her neck. He lowered his free hand down to her ass and gripped it tightly. "Get'cho luh fine ass in da' car."

He slapped her ass before letting go her neck. Keomi listened and walked towards the car, she got in the passenger seat nervous as ever. Nardo soon got in the car he seemed infuriated, "I gave you too many chances." He looked a Keomi and stepped on the gas.  "You think you could leave me?" He smiled and slowed down a little. "We done till I say we done." He spoke aggressively. Keomi sniffled and looked out the window as they sped past trees. She jumped feeling Nardo place his hand on her inner thigh, she shivered feeling his hand move closer to her intimate spot.

Keomi grabbed his hand not wanting him to go any further. "Wait till we get home" He smirked, he had something up his sleeve that wasn't delightful.

𝐊eomi felt dizzy as she looked around the dark room. She smacked her lips realizing it was a basement. She kicked her legs and screamed silently in frustration. "I can't never get away from himmm"She dragged. "This some bullshit" She mumbled seeing Nardo come out of nowhere. "Why you got me down hereee" She whined. He grinned maliciously and bite his bottom lip. "Cause you ran away" He said confusing Keomi. "You told me to run though..." She furrowed her eyebrows. "I love yo' sexy ass too much to kill you, mama" He said softly. Keomi wiggled in the chair realizing she wasn't even tied up. "I just was tryna scare you...come here" She walked over to Nardo skeptical. He opened his arms wide and she hugged him his cologne flowed through her nostrils. Keomi felt a sharp pain on her side causing her to look down. Her eyes widened when she saw a butcher knife in her, blood poured out as Nardo stood there smiling. She looked up at him with watery eyes, "Why?" She questioned. He shrugged his shoulders and licked his lips, "I want you to be miserable just like me" He bit his bottom lip. Keomi collapse and felt her throat become flooded with blood as she coughed up the metallic red substance. Everything thing around her became fuzzy as she became extremely lightheaded.

𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐓?

She thought before everything went 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊.

___________________________

We on chapter 14 and Keomi already finna die smh

YALL THINK SHE DEAD?

NAH CUZ NARDO DEAD WRONG

DIS NIGGA GMFU

Cliffhanger 😝❤️

YES WE LOVE CLIFFHANGERS