10

𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋 10𝐓𝐇, 2020

𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋 10𝐓𝐇, 2020

ᴏᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

𝐊𝐄𝐎𝐌𝐈 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑 eyes become watery after witnessing Nardo have a make out session with his side female, Angie. Keomi shook her head and wiped the tears that were constantly falling from her eyes. "Why are you crying, Keomi?" She questioned herself. She didn't understand why she was crying, it wasn't no point in wasting her tears on him. He was a serial killer with no feelings but being hurt by him mentally was painful.

Little did she know, he purposely did that. He wanted to see how much she grown attached to him. Nardo wanted to see how bad it would hurt her if he placed his lips on another woman. Keomi sat criss cross on her 'bed' while fiddling with a misplaced string from her sock. Nardo walked in the wearing a black tank top and black sweatpants. "Mama, why you cryin'?" He frowned. Keomi looked up at him and sniffled, her eyes were red and puffy from all the crying she did. He sat down next to her and slid her on his lap and began rubbing her lower back. 

"Nardo, you know why i'm crying so stop.." Keomi said lowly. Nardo hummed in response, "Calm down, jit." He felt himself grow upset. Keomi scoffed and rolled her eyes, Nardo chuckled dryly."If I did I wouldn't be asking." Nardo smartly said. Keomi felt herself cringe, she didn't want to tell him the reason she was crying.  "It doesn't even matter now.." She sniffled and got off of Nardo's lap, She stood in front of him staring into his eyes. He just wanted to make sure she actually had interest into him. "I'll kill ha' for you, ma." He grabbed her neck and pulled her face closer to his. The tension between the two grew thicker but every second that passed by. "I want you to feel me in yo' guts... .."  His cool breath brushed against Keomi's ear.

"rearranging yo' shit.." He smirked. Nardo stood up infront of Keomi, towering over her. He smiled, "You just don't know what I'ma do to you, love...". Keomi felt herself grow aroused by the older male. She pressed against his erection on purpose causing him to hiss.

𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 -

𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐙𝐄𝐍 watched his father walk his half sister across the street. He felt sadness wash over him, he was damaged badly. Kaizen wanted to kill him so badly and Horace encouraged him to slaughter him right then and now. He saw happiness on his fathers face which made him angrier, he didn't understand what he did to make him father despise him so much. Kaizen clutched the gun tightly that was lying in his pocket contemplating on whether he should murder his father. He came from out his car and ran across the street completely ignoring the cars beeping. Kaizen lowered his ski mask and adjust it so he could see. Kaizen raised his gun he didn't care if he was in broad daylight. He wanted his vengeance now, he didn't give a fuck about the civilians that were screaming and running. His father turned around and his smile dropped, "Isis r.....run and don't look back." He stammered, Isis looked back in confusion and saw Kaizen. "I told yo' ass.." Kaizen said pulling the trigger. The bullet flew straight through his fathers skull, his body fell and made a loud dud sound as blood poured out his head. Kaizen looked down at his little sister,

"I'm sorry, luh sis.." He said before taking off running.