26

𝐊𝐄𝐎𝐌𝐈 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐒 ᴊᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴᴠɪʟʟᴇ, ғʟ❚ 3:00 pm ❚

𝐊𝐄𝐎𝐌𝐈 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐒
ᴊᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴᴠɪʟʟᴇ, ғʟ
❚ 3:00 pm ❚

_______________ ༺♡༻ _______________

Keomi bit into her cheese steak-umm moaning causing Von to shake his head. "Everytime you eat yo' ass moan." He smiled looking at Keomi as she stuffed her face with fries. Swallowing her food, Keomi wiped her mouth with a napkin and sipped her ice cold sprite.

"I sho' do." She said with enthusiasm. "Nardo should be on his way." Von glanced at his phone checking if Nardo sent him a message. "He's going to cause a scene in this place." Keomi frowned. "How?" Von furrowed his eyebrows, looking down at his phone.

"Aren't y'all famous?" She tilted her head, chewing the inside of her cheek, taking little nibbles. "Mhm." Dayvon hummed removing his attention off his phone. "Damn, I didn't know that." Keomi grabbed a handful of fries and stuffed them in her mouth making Dayvon twist his face up in disgust.

"Ion even eat like that." He said staring at her chew. Von's phone vibrated, his eyes shifted to the device, seeing it was notification from his iMessage. He opened the message, squinting. "Nardo outside." He said reading the message. Von shut off his phone and looked at Keomi. "Where is he then?" She moved her head around, scanning the restaurant. "Wrap up yo' food we leaving." Von stood up and pushed his chair in.

"I don't have much left." She mumbled getting up. She dumped out her food and walked out of the restaurant with Von right behind her. Nardo stood in front of his all black Jeep, smoking a blunt. 'Demon mode' played, the volume being medium high.

"Say he a lion, okay a lion, he still pussy."

"Y'all just gon' stare at me?" He said taking a long pull from his blunt, hallowing his cheeks in. "Yup! You look scary." Keomi looked him up and down with an amazed look. "Mm..." Nardo hummed his eyes shifting to Von. "Where yo' goofy ass been?" He mugged Nardo while Keomi chased around a stray cat.

"Fuckin' on this thick bitch." Nardo exhaled, releasing the smoke. "You steady playin' with that guh heart." Von said referring to Keomi. "I can't fuck on one bitch. I need multiple." He mumbled. "Then don't be ina relationship wit' Keomi. You finna break that girl." Von shook his head feeling himself become aggravated.

"You 'pose to be my best friend why you siding with her?" Von looked at Nardo with crazy eyes. "Nigga what? You sound like uh trifling hoe."

Keomi walked up to them out of breath. "Von, can you get me a kitten?" She coughed from her throat becoming dry. "No." Von said causing Keomi to huff. "Nardo can you-" Before she could finish Nardo shook his head.

"This is exactly why ion like y'all." Keomi side-eyed Von as he mugged her. "Get yo' ass in the car, Keomi." He said sternly.

"Von! Get off me!" Keomi shouted. Dayvon laid on top of Keomi shifting all his weight on her. "Shut that shit up." He mumbled closing his eyes. "What if I gotta go use the bathroom real bad?" She looked down at him. His dreads were covering his face making it hard for Keomi to see his full face.

"Be quiet li' folks." Nardo walked in the room holding a ziplock bag filled with grams of weed. "Where do you get all that from?" Keomi raised her brow staring at the bag. "My workers." He simply said before kicking off his shoes. "Can you tell Von to get off me?" She pleaded squirming around. "He not gon' listen ta' me." Nardo snickered.

"His fat ass won't move." Keomi groaned trying to tip Von over, he didn't budge, instead he slapped Keomi's thigh causing her to hiss in pain. "Why do you always do that.." She rubbed the spot he slapped while looking at Nardo.

"Don't look at me." He chuckled, rolling up his blunt on the nightstand. "Get this man off me right now." She glared at Nardo while Von squeezed her tighter.

"No leave me alone." Nardo waved Keomi off. Von finally got up, Keomi screamed in excitement and slid off the bed. "I'm about to go out with India." Keomi squealed causing both of the two men to snap their heads in her direction. "Mane yeen going nowhea' lay yo' fish lipped ass down." Nardo smacked his lips before looking at Von.

"On foenem lay yo' ass down, Keomi." Von looked away from Nardo and turned his head back to Keomi.

"Let me have fun, please. All I do is stay in this house gettin' thrown around." She mumbled walking to the closet. "I ain't playing with you li' folks. Get'cho ass in that bed right now." Von followed behind her and yanked her arm. "Well damn, you acting like i'ma be hoeing at that clu-" Keomi shut her mouth not wanting to say anything else.

"At the what? Speak." Nardo raised his voice a little causing Keomi to frown. "At the trampoline place." Von smacked his lips and scrunched up his face. "You think we stupid?" Keomi shook her head nibbling her bottom lip. 

"I hate having two niggas I can't live my life to the fullest now." She thought. Von let go of her and walked over to Nardo. "Lemme get a hit." He said referring to the blunt Nardo had in his hand. "Nah nigga this my shit. Go roll yo' own." Nardo mugged Von scooting away from him.

"Keomi, why you ain't in the bed?" Von looked back at Keomi as she stood next to the closet door. "Von, I wanna go with India." She said throwing a mini tantrum. Keomi began sliding down the wall gripping her hair while screaming. "WHY ME!" She shouted. Nardo looked around the room confused while Von stared at her with a smug.

"The fuck is you doing?" Von squinted his eyes. "What it look like?" Keomi stopped screaming and stared at Von. "It look like you having a stroke." Nardo chimed in earning a chuckle from Von.

____________________________

Not them keeping her in the house-

Nardo back at it again! He don't know when to stop gah lee.

Dayvon needa stop being serious all the damn time 🙄.

I can't stop making new books like wtf 😟.