2

| 𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋 𝟓𝐓𝐇, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 |

| 𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋 𝟓𝐓𝐇, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 |

7:45 pm 

𝐊𝐄𝐎𝐌𝐈 𝐅𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐋𝐄𝐃 with her unpainted nails, she was bored and had nothing to do. Keomi was waiting in the car for Nardo but he was taking too long. He was parked in front of an abandoned building which was confusing to Keomi but she decided to stay quiet, thinking it was the best option. Nardo came out of the building holding a big garbage bag and a bloody machete. He walked over to the trunk and put everything that was once in his hands there.  Nardo got in the drivers seat and drove off.

Nardo pulled into an empty lot and put the car in park. "What are you doing?"  Keomi said curiously. "Rule numba one, don't ask me questions." He looked at Keomi with a stern look. Keomi huffed, she didn't wanna be there anymore she was bored as fuck. "Calm yo' little ass down, cuh" Nardo dryly chuckled. Keomi ignored him and looked out the window. Nardo frowned and grabbed the back of Keomi's neck making her look at him. "You acting out already, ma.." He furrowed his eyebrows. Keomi swallowed the huge lump that was forming in her throat. "Ion wanna kill yo' ass yet so corporate wimmie..." He said calmly, Keomi nodded her head in response not wanting to cause further problems.  

Nardo let go of her neck and went on his burner phone, he looked irritated. Nardo pressed on an unknown caller id and put the phone to his ear. "I killed yo' bitch, my apologies.." Nardo smiled he loved when other people were upset it was amusing to him. "Keomi, pass me that gun in dat glove compartment." Nardo looked at Keomi with a demonic look in his eyes. Keomi was hesitant, she didn't want her fingerprints on his gun. "What da' fuck did I just tell you to do?" Nardo's voice raised a little. Keomi quickly opened the glove compartment and gave him the gun, she was terrified of him his aura was so scary. 

| 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏 |

2:23 am 

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐎 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 one of his hoes stroke his member with an bored expression. The female put his full length in her mouth and began bobbing her head up and down, gagging. Nardo took a couple of puffs from his blunt and went on his phone. "You like that, daddy?" The female tried sounding seductive. "Nah, kick rocks." Nardo exhaled the smoke, the female frowned and got up from her knees. "But you sai-" Nardo got up and pulled up his sweatpants. "You got five seconds to get out.." Nardo said calmly, he walked over by the nightstand and grabbed his gun. "One.." Nardo went into the draw and grabbed bullets. The frightened female stood there, she was petrified. "Two... three.." Nardo reloaded his gun and turned around. "Oh, you testing me?" He smirked.

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐎 𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃, 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 

___________________________

quick lil chapter MWAHAHAH

nardo making me horny wit his crazy ass 

suggestionsss??? 

his music makes him finer

MY MANNNNNNN