15

𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋 16𝐓𝐇, 2020𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄 '𝑵𝑨𝑹𝑫𝑶' 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄, 𝐅𝐋

𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋 16𝐓𝐇, 2020
𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄 '𝑵𝑨𝑹𝑫𝑶'
𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄, 𝐅𝐋

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓 Keomi's unconscious body. His distraught state made his aura depressing. He hated the fact he let Horace take over and cause him to stab the shit out of Keomi. Luckily, she survived but she lost a ton of blood. "I love you. I just don't know how to show you." He rubbed Keomi's cold cheek. "Please, wake up...." He softly mumbled. "Ma, I'm sorry..." Nardo held back his tears. He didn't mean to stab Keomi it just happened. "Mama..." He laid next to Keomi and laid his chest on her heart. He calmed down hearing it was beating meaning she was alive. Nardo felt his eyelids become heavier and heavier by the seconds that passed by. He yawned lowly and wrapped his arm around Keomi's waist making sure to be careful with her stab wound.

He kissed the top of her forehead lightly and laid his head back on her chest. "We locked in fa' life." Nardo grinned evilly. He saw her eyes flutter a little and her squirm around. She sat up quickly with her eyes widened. Keomi whimpered feeling a sharp pain shoot through her lower stomach. She started to panic feeling Nardo's presence. "Go away..." Her small voiced cracked as she felt tears brim her eyes. "No, now lay yo' luh ass back down jit." He spoke aggressively scaring Keomi. She laid back down and groaned loudly. Ever simple movement she made that required her torso caused pain throughout her whole body.

"W-Why would you do that?" She struggled to speak as her mouth grew dry. All the saliva that once moisturized her mouth disappeared. "You tried leaving me, ma." He frowned and sat up. "You told me to run.." She stared at the blank white wall. "I don't give uh fuck, you shoulda' been hardheaded like usual and not listened ta' me, cuh." His voice rised. Keomi flinched hardly and screamed in agony feeling the pain worsen.

"You already irritating me, shut the fuck up." He mushed her head. Keomi pierced her lips together and tried to keep in her sobs. "I'm sorry, ma." He softly whispered in her ear while big spooning her. Keomi heard light snores escape from his mouth. She was stuck with his crazy ass till the end. Keomi loved Nardo but he didn't see it. He was too blinded by angry and betrayal he couldn't identify the love she had for him.

𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒.