20

ᴅᴀʏᴠᴏɴ 'ᴠᴏɴ'ᴛɪᴍᴇ | 9:45 ᴘᴍ

ᴅᴀʏᴠᴏɴ 'ᴠᴏɴ'
ᴛɪᴍᴇ | 9:45 ᴘᴍ

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 watched Keomi pace around the kitchen as he counted his money. "Where's Nardo?" She asked for the 50th time. "Ion know." Von simply said, putting the 100 dollar bill on the neat stack. "Please tell me Von..." She mumbled as her bottom lip quivered. "Keomi, I can't tell you something ion know about. You keep asking me the same shit ova' and ova' again." He said growing frustrated.

"BAE! I'M HOME!" Keomi jumped hearing a high pitch voice call out. Keomi saw Von roll his eyes hardly before huffing loudly. A female walked in the kitchen wearing lingerie. "What da' fuck you got on?" Von mugged her. "Clothes?" She smartly replied. Nothing bothered Von more than seeing his "lady" looking like a hoe on a number block.

"Asian, you look like a ran thru' thot." He shook his head while Keomi watched them. "Who this bitch?" Asian ignored him and averted her full attention on the random girl in her "man" house. "Nardo's girl." He looked at Keomi wit a sly smirk on his face. She grew nervous, Von was a very attractive man and his facial features made Keomi's heart dance around.

Asian smiled widely hearing Nardo's name. She loved him, but he didn't pay any attention to it. He was too caught up with his love for Keomi, he didn't have time to deal with ain't shit hoes.

"Why you smiling so fuckin' hard fa' ?" Von aggressively spat before standing up from his seat. "You want him or sum?" He sized her up as his nostrils flared up. "No.." Asian's smile dropped. Von tended to put his hands on her. His anger issues took over him everytime she did something bogus.

"Oh a'ight, don't fucking play wimmie." He sat back down earning a glare from Keomi. She didn't like the way he spoke to her but she also didn't give a fuck because Asian called her out her name for no reason. "Get the fuck out my face, gang." He told Keomi, not even looking at her. She looked away immediately feeling embarrassed.

"I'm going to my grandma house.." Asian sniffled, mumbling slurs under her breath. Von ignored the half dressed female, wanting nothing to do with her.

ᴛɪᴍᴇsᴋɪᴘ

𝐊𝐄𝐎𝐌𝐈 wiped away her tears while watching a tape of Nardo recently receiving head from a random girl. She knew he never owed loyalty to her since he was kidnapper. But she fell in love with him, she couldn't help but cry.

Keomi couldn't get away from Nardo, he was like a drug she was addicted too. She had many opportunity's to leave him. She always decided to ignore them and listen to his sweet lies. He was nothing but a nigga who wanted control over her life. Yet, she didn't want to believe he just wanted control over her life.

The love she had for him was exhausting and unpredictable. How could someone love you so much but still cheat and abuse you mentally? He was twisted but she viewed him as a misunderstood person who was trying to find love and affection.

"Li' folks.." She heard Von's voice from behind her causing her to quickly turn around. Her teary red eyes were visible. Von licked his lips before biting his bottom lip. "Nardo in the living room waiting fa' you.." He said softly while staring into her bronze eyes.

"Why? Isn't he suppose to be handling business?" She sniffled, trying hard not to cry harder than before. "He here for you, gang.." Von said lowly. Von grabbed her chin before lifting it up to wipe her tears away. He let go of her after her face was somewhat dry. "Go head, ma." He said, shooing her away before leaving out the room. Keomi walked down the hallway.

Sniffling and trying not to cry. Once she made it to the living room she saw Nardo on his phone. He wore an all black outfit with all white air-force 1's for footwear. Keomi sat next to him making him look at her. "You been crying?" He asked with an plain expression. "No..." She lied before quickly wiping her face. "I know you lying." Nardo smacked his teeth while gripping his i-phone. "What do you expect? You cheated again, Kaizen." She said calling him by his real name. Keomi rarely called Nardo by his real name unless he upsetted her or did something she didn't appreciate.

"She came onto me." He simply said with no emotion in his voice or face. Tears ran down her cheeks, he hurt her again. "How could he be so nonchalant?" She thought while sniffling. "You have the strength to abuse me and physically harm me but not the strength to push her off you?" Her voice cracked as her world started to shatter around her.

Keomi was exhausted but she didn't seem to pay attention to it. She loved him too much to leave him. But she always questioned herself. Was this love? Was this his way of showing his love for me? Or is it him just trying to break me?. Her questions never were answered. She couldn't find the answers to them since he always pushed her away whenever she asked why did he put his hands on her.

"All I want is for you to understand my point of view... But you never seem to care about how I feel." She looked at him. His attention was back on his phone, a smile crept up on his face, his eyes lightened up, his dimples appeared. She made him happy. Something, Keomi couldn't seem to do.

Keomi's heart stopped for a second. Everything around her froze as her face softened. She felt empty, no hope, no happiness, no nothing. She was losing herself everyday that went pass. He broke her but she refused to believe he did. She tricked herself into believing he loved her when he didnt. Nardo wanted nothing but a toy and she was the perfect doll for him.

"I love you" He blankly said, looking at the devastated female.

"I love you more.." She said lowly. Staring at her white toe-nails.

𝐇𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫.

𝐇𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞.

𝐇𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐠.

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝.

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞.

𝐇𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄.

this book aint done yet dont worry 😛