18

ᴊᴀᴄᴋꜱᴏɴᴠɪʟʟᴇ, ꜰʟ
𝗟𝗢𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 ❚ sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ

|| 4:09 pm ||

𝐊eomi chewed on her spearmint gum, watching Nardo rap into the mic. Von sat beside her bobbing his head while rolling up a fat blunt. "Uh, when we fuck we cum in sync, we have wicked sex" Nardo looked at Keomi, smirking. Keomi looked away feeling her butterflies fly around in her stomach. "Uh, Uh, keep it up and we gon' make a mini wick.." Her eyes widened realizing what he said. "Uh, uh, bitch I get that dough like a gentleman." He licked his lips moisturizing them, "Uh, don't be scared I got guns, babe, I'm a gentleman."

A few minutes later, Nardo finished rapping and came out of the booth before taking a seat beside Keomi. Von had left to go home, leaving the two alone. "You hungry?" He questioned, inhaling her sweet vanilla scent. "No, I ate already.." She softly responded. Nardo grinned mischievously, remembering the spicy moment they shared in the car. "Mhm, you sho' did.." He mumbled earning a slight smile from Keomi.

A pretty female walked in the studio, smiling widely. "Nardo? Right?" She looked at him as he continued to stare at Keomi. "Mhm, what you want?" He looked away from Keomi and looked at the lady. "I was wondering if we could make music together.." She said, nibbling on her bottom lip nervously.

"Ion even know you, jit.." He dryly chuckled, feeling his blood boil. "You could get to know me.." She said softly. Nardo looked at Keomi, who was quiet and staring at him. "Ma, how you feel bout dat..?" He stared deeply into Keomi's eyes. "I don't mind.." She answered, half lying. She didn't trust Nardo around any girl since he couldn't keep his dick in his pants. Even though, he was slowly becoming loyal it still bothered Keomi. She thought he should've been loyal from the jump but not everyone is interested in only one person. "What's ya' name?" He looked back at the girl. "Rubi Rose.." She grinned.

"Corny ass name.." He mumbled under his breath causing Keomi to snicker a little. "What you say?" Rubi raised her eyebrow. "Nun..you may leave now.." He lied before dismissing her. Rubi rolled her eyes and walked out, "Ma, you tired?" Nardo asked Keomi. She nodded her head, feeling drowsy. "Come here.." He patted his lap wanting her to sit on his lap. She climbed on his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck and placing her head on his shoulder. He cuffed her ass in the palms of his hands while softly rubbing her cheeks.

"We gon' be here fa' a while, fat ma.." He planted soft kisses on the side of her face. Keomi sinked into his warm arms, she was addicted to that feeling he gave her whenever she laid eyes on him. He was a terrible person but in her eyes he was just a misunderstood person. 

❝𝐊𝐄𝐎𝐌𝐈, 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐇𝐈𝐌 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔❞ Her thoughts told her. She didn't listen.. She never did.