8

𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋 9, 2020
ᴏᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

| 3:08 🅿︎🅼︎ |

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐎 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐒 money, he was currently at his warehouse that he owned. Nardo frowned realizing some of his money was stolen. "Cuh, who da' fuck took my shit?" He lowly spoke to himself. He only allowed one person to count his money when he didn't have the chance too and that was rare. Nardo prohibited everyone to not go near or even take a quick glance at his money. He trusted no one but Taurus, his right hand man, he didn't want to believe it was him because he had a soft spot for him. He loved Taurus like a brother and didn't want to kill him or even hurt him because of the stupid shit he decided to do.

Nardo walked out his mini office and into the giant room where all his workers were bagging up illegal drugs and etc. Everyone stopped chatting and looked at Nardo in complete fear. "I'ma only say this once or maybe twice...." He stopped before speaking again, "Who took my money?" He said in a very calm tone. Nardo had a estimate of over 30 workers that worked for him it was so hard for him to point out the thief since everyone was terrified of him. "I would kill all you motha' fucka's ina split second..." He chuckled dryly. One man caught his eye, he didn't seem scared nor fazed it made Nardo smirk in glory. He raised his gun and aimed directly between his eyes, his trigger finger itched so badly. He didn't hesitate to pull the trigger, the young man collapsed and blood poured out his head as everyone around him stood there in complete shock.

"I miss my baby..." Nardo frowned thinking of Keomi. He stomped his feet like a child and motioned Taurus to come here. Taurus quickly walked over to him with a pack of share size sour patch kids. "Can you go pick up, Keomi?" He told Taurus. "She must be special cause you'on never bring hoes to this bitch.." Taurus rolled his eyes. Nardo mugged him not liking the fact he called her a hoe. "She ain't no hoe, she my bitch." He snapped. Taurus held his hands up surrendering not wanting to cause more problems. "My bad, Ian never seen yo' bring a FEMALE here." Taurus mumbled. Nardo dismissed him and went back into his office not wanting to be bothered any more.

- 𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴𝚂𝙺𝙸𝙿 -

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐀 knock at his door causing him to smile

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐀 knock at his door causing him to smile. "Come in.." He got up from his chair and saw Keomi, she was wearing his hoodie and black leggings. Her black hair was in a slicked-back bun while her edges were laid. "You look beautiful, ma..." He complimented her earning a smile. She opened her arms wide indicating she wanted a hug. Nardo wrapped his arms around her waist, inhaling her cherry blossom fragrance. "You miss me?" Nardo looked into Keomi's eyes, she nodded her head in response. Nardo hummed and kissed her jaw trailing down her neck. He began sucking on her neck causing Keomi to tilt her head for more access. Nardo grabbed her neck for more control, he pulled her closer with his free hand and wrapped his arm around her waist.

Keomi tried her hardest to stay silent but it felt too good. Nardo stopped and took a minute to stare at Keomi. The sexual tension between begin to get thicker nearly everytime they laid eyes on each other. Their bodies craved each other so badly, Keomi was still a virgin she only knew a little about intimacy since she heard teenagers speak about it in school. "When you ready fa' me to take it, just let me know..." He said referring to her virginity. Nardo always asked for consent before having sex with a female, he didn't play that raping shit. Keomi had to accept the fact she wasn't going no where no time soon.

She was beginning to warm up to Nardo, people made it seem like he such a bad person but all he wanted was to be able to connect with someone. Keomi and Nardo had so much in common, it was a perfect match. Nardo was obsessive and possessive, he fell in love once and it shattered his world. He was most definitely going to turn Keomi out when he took her virginity, he wanted her to be dickmatized just like his other pawns. He found interest in her which was very rare for him, he loved how quiet she was and her calm personality. Nardo was a man filled with secrets every murder he committed the police haven't been able to solve.

The police are scared of him, they try they're hardest to do their job but the fear they have for him is staggering. Nardo grabbed Keomi's hand and started stepped out his 'office'. The female workers mugged Keomi in complete jealously wishing they could take her spot, the men eyed Keomi from head to toe licking their lips. Keomi looked around and made eye contact with a dread head. He had black and blonde highlighted dreads, it look like he had just got his hair freshly re-twisted. He had big full lips with brown almond shaped eyes. He smiled showcasing his diamond grills, they glistened in the dim light. Nardo peeped Keomi staring at the man causing him to grab her chin and forcefully making her look at him.

"It ain't worth it so don't try it.." He said calmly. Keomi stayed quiet, Nardo let go of her chin and went on his phone.

𝐊𝐄𝐎𝐌𝐈 𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐄.

________________________________

YALL ALREADY KNOW I HAD TO ADD MY HUSBAND...

I JUST LOVE HIM TMMMMM

Nardo tryna TURN MY GOOD SIS OUTTT

that punani finna have Nardo legs shaking WATCH

i think its too early fa a sex scene but if y'all think NOT THEN ILL MAKE ONE 🤺🤺🤺

Me asfk: