19

ᴋᴀɪᴢᴇɴ 'ɴᴀʀᴅᴏ'

ᴋᴀɪᴢᴇɴ 'ɴᴀʀᴅᴏ'

𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 - ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ
𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 - 10:49 ᴘ

𝐊aizen tongued down Keomi while fingering her hard. He broke away and smiled at her expression. "Nardooo.." She dragged out, her mouth wide open. "You such a slut fa' me.." He bit his bottom lip, rubbing her sensitive clit with his thumb. "You not gon' be friendly to anotha' nigga again?" He jabbed his three fingers into her g-spot, earning a loud scream from Keomi. "Y-yes.." She struggled to talk as she felt herself about to explode.

"Who own dis pussy?" He looked deep into her teary eyes. "You.." She said lowly, her voice cracking. "You not gon' give it too nobody else?" He hummed feeling Keomi tightly squeeze around his fingers. "Ma, hold it fa' me..." He quickened up his pace, smirking. Keomi grabbed his wrist tightly, trying to stop him. "Move yo' fuckin' hand." He grabbed both of her hands and pinned them above her head. Keomi's eyes rolled back as she felt her orgasm take over her petite body. Her sticky white liquid coated his three fingers.

Kaizen took out his fingers and licked them clean, groaning at the sweet taste. "Go get dress." He said sternly staring at Keomi's weak body. Keomi moved away from him, stumbling a little from how weak her legs were.

𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 -

𝐊eomi yawned while softly rubbing the red nose pitbull. Nardo glanced at Keomi and motioned her to come here. She got up from her seat and walked over to him with the pitbull right behind her. "You remember Von?" He pointed to the man in front of him. She nodded her head then looked at him. "You gon' be staying with him fa' a while." Nardo said lowly confusing Keomi. "Why?" She questioned him earning a look from Nardo. "People afta' me and they know you my heart." He explained to Keomi. "Von, da' only nigga I trust so you going with him." Keomi looked at Von. He was wearing a wife beater while his dreads sat up in a ponytail, giving a full view of his face.

"Bye mama..." Nardo said lowly, grabbing Keomi by her waist and hugging her. She held onto him tightly not wanting to let go. She loved Nardo but he couldn't feel it.  "Give me uh kiss.." He grabbed Keomi by her neck and kissed her deeply. Their tongues danced around as they exchanged saliva. Before pulling away Nardo softly bit down on Keomi's bottom lip. He walked away leaving Keomi standing there confused and worried.

"Li' folks you straight?" He asked Keomi. She nodded in response not knowing what to say.

𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖.

𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐒𝐄.