8

Chapter 8 Steamed Chicken with Mushroom & Braised Pork with Chestnut

Under Su Nianbai's strong request, 707 flicked a scan over there with trembling hands.

Sure enough, the scan evaluation of "chestnut" is edible, while "mushroom" is highly poisonous as expected.

Crying and displaying the scan results, 707 was extremely flustered.

"Don't mess around. In the holographic mode, the status of the audience is partially shared in real time. If a large-scale poisoning is caused by eating your food, let alone the heat, our live broadcast room can be blocked directly! "

...What are you thinking, of course it is impossible to take this and eat it directly."

Su Nianbai looked helplessly at 707, and Su Nianbai called up the background of the system unskillfully, and began to scan the steel thorn chestnut and poisonous flower in detail Mushroom data.

"I just collect their data for reference, so that when I simulate edible chestnuts and mushrooms in the virtual kitchen, the data will be better prepared.

" I jumped."

707 let out a long sigh of relief.

Seeing the cub's tail curling up again, 707 dodged the cub's casual attack with a short body, and asked the question that had puzzled it for a long time.

"By the way, in vain, I've always wondered. Logically speaking, simulating data should be a very time-consuming task. How did you do it so quickly?" "It's very simple." Save the collected

data

carefully , Su Nianbai said very calmly as he walked back with a small pannier on his back.

"Normally, it does take a lot of time, but I connected to your database with my mental power, directly sorted and combined the relevant data, and then eliminated the incorrect data, and the required data was obtained."

After a pause, Su Nianbai sighed with a headache.

"But it's fast, but it's a bit brain-intensive. Every time I do this, my brain feels a little dull pain from overuse. So I should try to collect the data that can be collected. The data obtained purely by the collision of information flow is too I'm tired."

"Wow...nb"

707 was shocked to the point of numbness and covered his face in a collapse.

It can actually collide with the information flow of the system with only brainpower...

Even if it does this kind of operation, it is a waste of energy and energy, but the host did it so lightly? !

707's eyes were dull, feeling that Tong Sheng had been greatly shocked and impacted.

Is this guy really human?

Why can it be so strong! ! !

After collecting the data, Su Nianbai dragged his family back to the cabin.

After playing with the cub for a while, Su Nianbai was immersed in the virtual kitchen again.

After drawing up the relevant data, Su Nianbai started broadcasting on time at 12:00 noon.

"Good afternoon everyone."

The moment the live broadcast room was lit up, the audience who squatted in the live broadcast room early cheered and greeted enthusiastically.

[Good afternoon in vain~]

The barrage of bullets swarmed towards Su Nianbai, looking at the layer upon layer of "good noon" and all kinds of cute tricks in front of him, Su Nianbai bent his eyes back with a bright smile, and then closed it neatly Barrage.