22

Chapter 22 Black Bean Sauce Pork Ribs Casserole

"Brother, why didn't you tell me such important news?"

In a mansion in the main city of Tamar Star, Fan Xiaoyi, who had just returned from a trip to the star field, looked at the list of anchor newcomers, with a very depressed expression on his face. "That guy Mei Mingzi is really stupid. He

was exposed so early. We had planned to reveal his scoring before the end of the season."

There won't be any more disturbances."

"The results are good now, he blew himself up ahead of time, and the newcomers below saw the opportunity, and began to broadcast more points one after another, and Su Nianbai, whom he had never seen before, popped up and directly threw me I've reached fourth place in points, I'm so annoying, why is it so troublesome..."

On the sofa opposite him, a tall man leaned on the armrest of the sofa, quietly listening to his brother's complaints.

When Fan Xiaoyi had finished speaking, he lazily raised his eyebrows and threw a piece of information to Fan Xiaoyi.

"What are you panicking about? I've already made arrangements. Don't worry, just take a look at this."

"...Huh?"

Fan Xiaoyi lowered his head and opened the expensive paper materials in his arms.

I saw the first page, which was impressively printed with the spicy poached egg in black bean sauce made by Su Nianbai during his first live broadcast, as well as the detailed production method and ingredients data.

"...Brother, why did you let me see this?"

Looking away from Su Nianbai's face in displeasure, Fan Xiaoyi, who had already understood briefly on the way back, pursed his lips and said reluctantly.

"This person is different from the parallel importer Mei Mingzi. He really has two talents. Brother, what should we do? If you can't get the first place in the rookie list, it will be too difficult to break into the semi-finals from the regular competition..."

" Why are you panicking?"

Before Fan Xiaoyi finished speaking, he was interrupted by Fan Dayi who was on the sofa frowning impatiently.

"I told you, I've already made arrangements, what are you still messing around with?"

Gently raised his chin towards the documents in Fan Xiaoyi's arms, Fan Dayi pursed his lips, his face was full of planning and calmness.

"The recipe has been given to you. You will know if you follow the recipe a few times." "Just

add more broadcasts in the past few days to ensure that you are firmly ranked second on the newcomer list. When the time comes, the number one list will definitely be yours."

As if remembering What, Fan Dayi smiled coldly.

"I have to say, Su Nianbai is quite brave..."

At noon the next day, Su Nianbai's live broadcast room lit up on time.

"Good afternoon, everyone. Tonight's lunch is stewed pork ribs. I hope you like it~"

Su Nianbai rolled his eyes as he watched the good noon and cute fancy patterns flashing across the bullet screen. Dropped a big news.

"By the way, I would like to inform everyone, because I have to go out in the afternoon, so the afternoon tea will be cancelled, and the live broadcast will continue in the evening." [