12

Chapter 12 Precious Gift

"...Zai Zai, Zai Zai?"

"Meow, meow!"

Seeing the cub who suddenly regained consciousness under his call, Su Nianbai smiled with his eyes bent, and his eyes followed the cub's daze just outside the window look away.

That direction...

If he remembers correctly, it seems to be the place where the cub was chased by the stone statue and escaped all the way?

"Mi?"

Seeing that Su Nianbai's pensive expression became more and more obvious, the cub, afraid that he would see something wrong with him, hurriedly stretched out his paw, and gently patted Su Nianbai's arm with the paw pad.

Lying on his back and nestling in Su Nianbai's arms, the cub carefully showed his belly, beckoning Su Nianbai to touch it.

"Miwu"

don't think about it, come and touch it, it is your favorite little belly.

Seeing this, Su Nianbai suppressed the turbulent thoughts in his heart, and subconsciously put his hands on his belly.

The fluffy belly feels soft and fleshy to the touch, not uncomfortable at all.

Under Su Nianbai's careful feeding, the cub has grown a lot of flesh at this time, and it is not at all the skinny and miserable before.

Lying obediently in Su Nianbai's arms, the cub's open belly accompanied by the warm body temperature showed Su Nianbai his greatest trust.

Ah, let me touch my belly again, be good, be good.

At this time, Su Nianbai was just like the cat suckers on the earth. Under the attack of the kitten's exposed belly, he quickly put aside the doubts that had just arisen, and happily immersed himself in the cat sucking business.

Is this the joy of having a cat?

Zai Zai is really much better than his younger brother!

"Snoring..."

Seeing that Su Nianbai no longer focused on the window, the cub breathed a sigh of relief and relaxed slowly.

Accompanied by Su Nianbai's gentle ruffled movements, the cub snored comfortably, and his consciousness gradually became drowsy.

"By the way, Zai Zai, I heard from 707 that you always practice in the small yard recently?"

Su Nianbai's voice suddenly rang out just a second before the cub was about to fall into a sweet dream.

"Aw... Aww??"

Ji Ling rolled over and sat up, and the cub squatted in Su Nianbai's arms, losing any sleepiness in an instant.

Why did the guardian ask this... Did he not like him practicing in the yard?

The tail around Su Nianbai's wrist tightened uncomfortably, the cub folded its ears, thinking sadly.

Almost forgot, the Guardian likes cats.

As for cats, they shouldn't be that strong, right?

Thinking about his rapidly improving strength in the past few days, the tip of the cub's tail trembled slightly, and the pride that remained in his heart was instantly wiped away.

With its ears attached to its head, the cub looked up at Su Nianbai who hadn't spoken for a while, feeling uneasy and fear spreading infinitely in his heart.