46

Chapter 46 [Second update] Give you a reward

The moment Lance appeared, the aura around the tall man suddenly tightened.

"How did you find me?"

He asked hoarsely.

Facing his question, Lance did not answer.

He glanced into the corner indifferently, seeing the mysterious energy covering Chong Xiaojia's body, Lance hooked his lips and said meaningfully.

"Don't you think you're noble? You even have to do such a shameful thing yourself?" "

It's not all because of you!"

Before Lance finished speaking, the tall man took the stern words.

Staring at Lance with resentment, the tall man continued to talk while secretly accumulating energy.

"If it wasn't because you disobeyed me..."

Before the tall man finished speaking, he was interrupted by the energy blasted by Lance's raised hand.

The dark red flames spread faintly, and the flames jumped up and down, tearing the space out of the cracks in the path.

The gilt eyes lit up, and Lance brought out his godhead, looking at the tall man with coldness in his eyes.

"If you want to fight, just fight, why do you always talk so much nonsense."

Boom—

I don't know which wave of confrontation, in the strong shock wave generated by the collision of two energies, this dilapidated two-story building The building completely collapsed.

Dodging an attack from Lance in embarrassment, the tall man panted heavily, full of regret and hesitation in his heart.

The madman!

The injuries on his body are not healed yet, and Lance Okdo's injuries will only be more serious than those on him.

Under such circumstances, he dared to mobilize his godhead to fight him forcibly, is this guy crazy! ?

His figure trembled slightly and he swallowed the fishy sweetness in his throat. The tall man's gaze swept over Lance's blood-stained lips and blood-stained eyes, and the retreat in his heart became more and more intense.

No, I can no longer exchange with him like this.

He is not ready yet, and he obviously has a more perfect and sufficient plan waiting to be used and realized.

With his current situation, there is no way to completely wipe out that little bastard.

In this way, changing injuries with that little bastard, there is no valuable meaning except for more internal injuries.

......Grass!

After waving his hand to forcefully receive a burst of energy from Lance, the tall man who spat out a mouthful of blood clenched his fists, feeling very frantic.

He couldn't believe that Lance on the opposite side couldn't see such an obvious fact.

Then why is he chasing after him now, is it simply to vent his anger?

This idiot! !

Cursing Lance a few words in his heart, the tall man took a step back, not planning to continue this confrontation with Lance.