69

Chapter 69 It Seduced Me First!

Under the command of the general, all the Zerg lurking in the capital star became busy and busy for a while.

The assassination plan originally scheduled for the banquet was canceled temporarily, and the Zerg undercover agents who had spent a lot of time and effort to get close to the third prince frowned, racking their brains and thinking about how to complete the order issued by "Her Majesty the Queen".

Discuss cooperation with the third prince, let his little mistress who has the ability to heal help to heal Her Majesty the queen, etc...

No matter how euphemistically concealed this kind of thing is, as long as the central idea is revealed, it will be directly regarded as Let the spies be caught and dealt with!

Thinking about the horrible end that would come after being caught, the lurking Zerg spies gasped.

However, the system of the Zerg society is there, unconditionally obeying any order of the queen is an instinct engraved in their genes.

Therefore, with a fearless spirit of sacrifice, the Zerg lurking in the capital star went through several rounds, and finally talked with the third prince on a dark and windy night.

"Oh? Want to talk about cooperation with me?"

Hearing this, the third prince, who has been devastated by the incidents in the royal secret land recently, thought about it and suddenly smiled.

"Okay, of course, the specific negotiation location is set on Alpha Star, how about it?"

Alpha Star is a barren star with no human habitation on it. It is neither within the territory of the orcs nor belongs to Zerg. A secluded and neutral "good place".

Looking at the Zerg spy who still had a hesitant expression, the third prince tapped twice with his fingers on the armrest, and said meaningfully.

"Why, do you still want me to go directly to your Zerg's territory?"

"Let's not say whether I will go there, even if I am willing to go there, do you dare to expose the address where the Zerg is currently hiding?"

Facing the third prince With this sarcasm and sarcasm, the Zerg spies who came to negotiate silently clenched their fists.

"Then I will convey your intentions to Her Majesty the Queen first, and I will come to you after your Majesty returns a message." "

Well, let's go down."

Waving his hand arrogantly, the third prince watched the Zerg spies leave His back, the expression on his face gradually darkened.

"...Your Highness?"

After confirming that the Zerg spies had left, in the secret room, the third prince's confidant came forward with a worried expression.

"Do we really want to cooperate with the Zerg? The Zerg has always been cold-blooded and brutal, and the entire race unconditionally obeys the Zerg Queen's guidance. If we really cure the Zerg Queen, then..." "I know what you mean,

but I have nothing else to do."

"We must hurry up and force that old man to pass the throne to me, otherwise it will be too late."

Raising his hand to interrupt his confidant's words, the Third Prince's expression turned extremely ugly.

"The news came from the Secretary-General of the Capital Star. Before he died, the dead fat pig confessed that he saw the Tiger Claw Token in the hand of a silver-haired and golden-eyed man." "...Tiger Claw Token!??