9

Chapter 9

"That's the end of today's live broadcast. We'll see you at seven o'clock in the evening. In addition to delicious food, we will also make porridge for everyone. Goodbye everyone." [No, wait, didn't you just finish the prize draw

! ]

How long have you been broadcasting as an anchor, why are you ready to download it! ?

Amid the bewildered looks of the new viewers, Su Nianbai's live broadcast room was instantly closed, and the delicious food they were chewing on disappeared along with it.

... No, they haven't eaten enough yet!

Being caught off guard and kicked out of the live broadcast room, Su Nianbai's new fans can be said to be extremely wronged.

Although they already knew the reason for the short live broadcast time under the enthusiastic explanation of the old fans, this did not prevent them from being wronged.

Such a delicious meal was taken away after only a few minutes of eating, no one would feel wronged!

So, full of resentment and resentment, mixed with the bad intentions of pulling more people into the pit and everyone "desire and dissatisfaction", the fans rushed to the food area of ​​the live broadcast forum.

For a while, screaming Amway posts and ah ah venting together, not enough crying and "Why is the anchor so short, or we crowdfunding to make him thicker and longer" posts were all over the place.

The gourmet area, which has always been deserted and only lively at certain times, has boiled up, successfully making countless melon-eating people who have been in the food area forum all year round confused.

[What's going on, why are there so many posts outside? ]

[It's past twelve o'clock, probably that Mei Mingzi started the broadcast a few minutes earlier... It's so annoying, his fans come over and howl when the broadcast starts, the content of the post is still all flattering, especially I feel irritable just looking at it. This is the gourmet area, the forum for the gourmet area! Can't you go to other districts to brag about your beauty? ]

[It's just that the anchors and fans in the gourmet area are relatively Buddha, so don't bother to argue with them... and the previous one, be careful with your account, the last one who dared to make such complaints has been permanently banned by the administrator. It is not easy to maintain an account, but it is useful and cherished! ]

Under the threat of Mei Mingzi's fans and Shui Jun's long-term postings and unscrupulous titles, the people who eat melons in the food forum faced Su Niansi's behavior of tap water, and instantly committed ptsd.

Out of sight and out of mind, the aborigines of the food forum looked up at the time.

Thinking of the grievance of "Mei Mingzi will be kicked out every time it starts broadcasting", netizens couldn't help clenching their fists and sighing to the sky.

It's been almost two months, when will such a day be the end! God, send someone to deal with this monster who is messing around in their food court!

Netizens thought bitterly.

It's better to look better than Mei Mingzi, to be more delicious than Mei Mingzi, and to have fans who are more powerful than Mei Mingzi's group of idiotic fans, and rub Mei Mingzi and his fans on the ground in all directions!

If there is such a person, they are willing to be this guy's devout fans!

At the same time, on the other side, the girl who had just used her brother's authority as the president to shady the scene was stupefied when she saw the reminder that the live broadcast was over.