43

Chapter 43 [One more update] Do you really live on the Death Star?

As soon as Su Nianbai and the official's joint clarification statement came out, the netizens in the Death Star Field were blown up instantly.

Relevant hot searches popped up one after another, and the top 20 directly dominated the list.

Not only the hot searches in the death star field, but also in the nearby star fields, any star field that has introduced Su Nianbai's live broadcast replay, one counts as one, and the popularity on the star network is all blown up.

For the first time, the legendary land known as the forbidden zone of life has been silent for thousands of years.

In addition to the heated discussions, the netizens' curiosity was also raised high.

What does the Death Star look like?

There is no electronic equipment inside, how is it connected to the star network?

And, most importantly...

the Death Star is so dangerous, and Bai Bai looks so delicate and weak, how did he survive there!

Because Su Nianbai's appearance was too deceptive, the curious netizens were scrolling through the star network while anxiously waiting for the start of Su Nianbai's live broadcast in a few hours.

Unlike most netizens who are curious and worried, with a population of tens of billions, there are quite a lot of ky bars in the Death Star Field.

Looking at the big characters of "Death Star", the gangsters rolled their eyes, twitched the corners of their mouths, waved their keyboards and rushed into the battlefield in the comment area.

[No, isn't it? He said the Death Star, do you really believe it? ? With his small arms and thin legs, what can he beat? The Death Star can instantly kill him by just picking up a rabbit, right? ? ? ]

[Said that I live on the Death Star... This is based on the fact that no one has been to the Death Star, so I am going to make up a nonsense script? ? I understand everything, it's good to have the ability to heal, lie and make up nonsense and something happened, and there will be an official to help wipe my ass, tsk tsk] [

...The old brother in front of me, take it, the sour gas is about to rush out of the screen up. If you don't believe the official statement from the government, what else do you want to believe? ]

Seeing the comments of the gangsters popping up on the hot search square, the fans who were waiting for the live broadcast frowned, and beat the gangsters without saying a word.

[What are you doing jumping in such a hurry, you are so short of time? In a few hours, Baibai will be live broadcasting. It will be clear at a glance whether it is true or false. If you mess around here again, be careful that I will smash your dog's head. Smile. jpg] At the same time, the other side

.

Due to the delay in news transmission, many netizens from the neighboring star field just got this explosive news.

Thinking about the legendary Death Star, and thinking about Su Nianbai's address and real strength that will be revealed for the first time, the netizens from the next-door star field rushed over without saying a word, and immediately applied for a traffic card across the star field.

Bearing the extremely expensive Internet traffic fee, they squatted in the still dark live broadcast room, waiting anxiously with the netizens from the Death Star Field.