23

Chapter 23 Enter V Big Fat Chapter (Comment on Red Envelope Rain) (1)

The moment Su Nianbai stepped into the inheritance temple, the connection between Su Nianbai and 707 was cut off instantly.

But unlike other hosts who are extremely dependent on the system, the relationship between Su Nianbai and the system is extremely independent.

Rather than saying that Su Nianbai is dependent on 707, it is better to say that 707 is dependent on Su Nianbai.

Therefore, at the moment of disconnection, Su Nianbai didn't realize something was wrong immediately.

He held the cub, looked at the tightly closed door behind him, and frowned deeply.

"It's strange, the remaining energy on the door is obviously very weak, but after we came in, this trap door exhausted the last bit of energy and closed itself..." Su Nianbai raised his eyes, looking at the empty and ancient stone road in front of

him Glanced.

I don't know if it was his illusion, but at the moment when the stone gate was closed, the energy field in the hall produced a subtle change.

As if slowly waking up from a deep sleep, the cold wind blowing from nowhere blows through the corridor, like the long and deep breath of a person who is about to wake up.

The energy that had been silent for thousands of years began to flow in the stagnation, and the obscure breath with the charm of time slowly became active. Su Nianbai frowned, and subconsciously had a little resistance to this place.

Every detail here is like writing the big words "I have a problem" directly... Looking

back from the exhausted and damaged mechanism in the tunnel, Su Nianbai looked at the inexplicably dazed cub in his arms , sighed softly.

"Zai Zai, shall we continue to go in? This hall... always gives me a very bad feeling." "...

Aw?"

Su Nianbai's voice suddenly brought the cub back to his senses, and the cub nestled in Su Nianbai A trace of hesitation flashed across the expression on his face.

He also felt that something was wrong in this place.

but......

Thinking of the clearer and more complete images that kept popping up in his mind, the cub clenched his paws tightly, and his hesitant heart instantly became firm.

However, he still wanted to go in.

Although the memory of the past is not complete, the remaining body consciousness tells the cub that although this temple is dangerous, with the strength of him and the guardian, there is no problem at all to pass.

Most importantly, in the depths of the temple, there was something he wanted to obtain.

Severely suppressing a memory that came up, the cub looked at the bloody, embarrassed and unbearable self in the memory, his eyes were filled with disgust and disgust.

He didn't want to be what he remembered.

He wants to completely cut ties with his past self.

He wants to throw away the past, walk a new path of strength, and become a brand new and normal self with the company of his guardian.

Thinking of this, the cub hugged Su Nianbai's arm tightly, nodded with firm eyes.

"Aw!"

Don't worry, although the things inside are tricky, they are existences that he could fight to the death before.