19

Chapter 19 Orange Squash
"Good morning, everyone. I made orange pumpkin for you this morning. I hope you like it!"

Even in the morning when the broadcast started in a hurry on weekdays, Su Nianbai's live broadcast room was still very lively.

Under the prompt sound of special concern, during the break, the fans who were bored browsing the star network came quickly.

Looking at Su Nianbai's gentle and delicate face in the live broadcast room, the hearts of the social animals who had been beaten by work all morning were instantly healed.

[Woooooo for nothing, for nothing! Baibai, you actually started the broadcast in the morning, I'm so touched, woooooo, cry.jpg]

[Wait, Baibai, is this live broadcast at ten o'clock an additional broadcast, or the live broadcast at noon moved forward? Tell me it's an overcast, right? If I don't watch the live broadcast at noon, I will be so sad that I will die! ! Sorrowful and choked.jpg]

Seeing the key points that were quickly captured in the barrage area, Su Nianbai rolled his eyes, thinking that the fans are so cute.

"It's an additional broadcast, and the live broadcast will continue as usual at 12:00 noon. From now on, there will be an additional broadcast at the tea time in the morning and afternoon." "Besides, there is

another good news!"

Seeing the cheers that quickly spread across the barrage , Su Nianbai raised a finger and shook it lightly.

"The live broadcast equipment has been upgraded again, and now each live broadcast can last for 25 minutes!"

[Wow! ! ! ]

[This is too happy! ! ! ]

Stimulated by the double good news, the fans in the live broadcast room were almost overjoyed.

[Baibai is great! love you forever! ! ! ]

Looking at the fancy confession in the barrage, Su Nianbai bent his eyes and adjusted the barrage to the top.

"Then I'll start. The rest time is only half an hour. I'll finish it quickly so everyone can eat it quickly."

In the barrage of "Mmmmm, Baibai is the most considerate!", Su Nianbai moved neatly Take action.

Cut the pumpkin into small strips, blanch it, put it in a basin, then add lemon juice, orange juice and sugar and stir well.

With the blessing of interstellar black technology, the orange juice pumpkin that originally took hours to pickle has been pickled in a few minutes.

"Dangdang~ Orange juice pumpkin is ready!"

Su Nianbai put the small bowl of translucent orange pumpkin sticks into the data collection area, and looked at the main camera in the live broadcast room with a somewhat apologetic expression on his face.

"Because it's an extra broadcast decided on a temporary basis, the data of the ingredients are too late to draw up in advance, so I can only make a brief introduction of the ingredients that will be used in the evening.

" Can you eat my dessert, okay?"

Hearing this, the fans who were anxiously waiting for the release of tasting privileges were shocked.

Oh my god, they looked at the orange juice pumpkin already very appetizing, but in vain they said that it was a hasty work that he didn't have enough ingredients? !

Could it be that... this orange juice pumpkin doesn't taste very good, that's why they were vaccinated in advance in vain?

After the tasting permission was lit, the fans who were a little scared by Su Nianbai scooped up a spoonful of pumpkin and put it into their mouths apprehensively.

Well!

At the moment when the orange juice pumpkin entered the mouth, fans who were still a little worried about the taste were taken aback.

The well-ripe pumpkin sticks taste soft and waxy. After being marinated with orange juice, lemon juice and sugar, the slightly sweet pumpkin sticks become sour-sweet and palatable.

The bright yellow and clear lemon juice is neutralized by orange juice and sugar, and it turns into an orange and slightly viscous sweet and sour soup. The translucent juice is sticky and sweet wrapped on the pumpkin sticks. I feel that my mood has also become beautiful and flying up.

After eating the orange juice pumpkin, the remaining uneasiness in the hearts of fans dissipated in an instant.

Instead, it was the deep joy of eating delicious food, and the helplessness towards Su Nianbai who was too sincere.

Ahhh, Baibai is too sincere! Telling them everything made them so worried just now.

If this is called a hasty work, then what is the failed product that they followed in vain to learn to cook in private, called garbage? tvt scooped up

a large spoonful of orange juice pumpkin and stuffed it all viciously. The fans were very happy I sighed in my heart.

Hmph, Baibai is a little goblin who knows how to bully them and who doesn't mean what he says!

On the Death Star on the other side, Su Nianbai, who didn't know that he was being complained by fans, quit the virtual kitchen.

With the footage from the live broadcast room, he happily came to the yard in front of the cabin.

There, the cub was nestling on the chair of the swing, waiting boredly for Su Nianbai's arrival. Seeing Su Nianbai approaching with a smile on his face, the cub's half-closed eyes suddenly lit up.

"Aw!... Aw?"

"... Cub?"

Su Nianbai turned around following the cub's hesitant gaze.

Behind him, since the live broadcast hadn't been turned off, the round camera flew out with Su Nianbai.

"Huh? Why did the camera come out... Do you not want to be on camera, cub?"

Seeing that the cub was dodging, Su Nianbai thoughtfully turned the camera up, and said in a low voice.

"That cub, wait for me for a while, I'll play with you after I download the broadcast." "

Oh..."

Hearing this, the cub hesitated for a moment with his paws in his mouth.

Before Su Nianbai walked into the yard, the cub that was nestled on the swing flew towards Su Nianbai.

He jumped into Su Nianbai's arms like a small cannonball, his claws tightly wrapped around Su Nianbai's waist.

"Aw"

wants to be with you.

After all this back and forth, although Su Nianbai spoke in a quiet voice, his interaction with the cub still caught the attention of the fans in the live broadcast room.

Difficultly diverting their attention from the orange juice pumpkin, the fans stared at the bright white ball in Su Nianbai's arms, and slowly widened their eyes.

what is that? Cub? !

Bai Bai already had a child? ! ! !

For fans, Su Nianbai's "early marriage", oh no, the impact of "early childbearing" is too great.

For a while, they didn't even bother to taste the delicious food in front of them, eager to ask for a result.

Looking at the [? ? ? ] and asked, Su Nianbai held the cub who seemed to be shy and buried its head in his arms, and explained with a smile while walking.

"Zai Zai? Zai Zai is not my own, I picked it up back then, but we have a very good relationship with Zai Zai, how do you say that word, um... treat it as your own?" "Zai Zai

's Race? It's a cat! I don't know the details, let him tell me when he grows up~" "

My race? This is a secret, I will tell you when there is a suitable opportunity in the future."

Hold The cubs chatted and walked, and soon, Su Nianbai came to the side of the swing.

After deliberately adjusting the angle of the main camera, Su Nianbai sat on the swing with the cub in his arms, and smiled brightly at the camera.

"The main reason for bringing you here is to see this!"

Su Nianbai patted the delicate wooden wicker chair under the seat, manipulated the camera, and carefully showed the beauty of the small swing to the fans in all directions.

"Look, this is the little swing I made for Zaizai. How about it? Isn't it very beautiful?"

With a light kick on the ground, the little swing began to swing quietly.

In the melody swaying like a cradle, Su Nianbai smoothed the cub's fur, scooped up a spoonful of orange pumpkin, and gently fed it into the cub's mouth.

"Actually, I don't know why I want to show you the swing, but I just want you to know about it."

Gently touching the cub's belly, Su Nianbai raised the corners of his lips, showing a bright and happy smile. smile.

"Our family also has a swing! Although the environment here is relatively harsh, the subsequent entertainment facilities will be gradually established. I will work hard to let the cub have a happy childhood!" Su Nianbai massaged the

cub , while mobilizing the healing ability.

Along with his massaging movements, the healing ability turned into streams of warmth, flowing gently into the cub's body.

Since Su Nianbai did not turn on the blocking mode for the cubs this time, under the judgment of the live broadcast program, the subject of the live broadcast became the cubs.

Ever since, the audience felt Su Nianbai's simultaneous touch, and a sense of joy and comfort from the heart slowly surged up.

Su Nianbai hugged the cub and swayed slowly on the swing for a while.

Looking at the blank barrage in the barrage area, Su Nianbai's ears turned red slowly, and he became embarrassed after belatedly.

"Cough, I'm sorry, I wasted a lot of time by talking so much nonsense." "It

just so happens that the time for the live broadcast is almost up. Let me show you the little swing again, and I'm going to start the broadcast.

" After sweeping around on the swing, Su Nian couldn't hold back the last show, with red ears, and turned off the live broadcast contentedly and shyly.

"Then I'll see you at noon! I'll make something delicious for you then, goodbye." [

No, no, wait for nothing, we didn't dislike you! ! ]

The audience hadn't finished typing the words to keep them, Su Nianbai, who became shy, had already downloaded the broadcast at the speed of light.

Looking at the dark live broadcast room, feeling the gentle caress disappearing from the body, the audience who suddenly became empty cried instantly.

[Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu who doesn't post bullet chatting not because he dislikes you, but because he is focusing on experiencing the feeling of being rubbed by you! ! ]

[It's so comfortable orz, it's as if I'm back in my mother's womb when I was a child, ever since I was conscious, I've been told by my family to be independent and self-reliant, to win the first place, but I was also a little baby at that time, I also want to be coquettish wow woo woo tvt]

[Me too... When I was young, I was severely whipped with a stick for trying to be coquettish. I still feel very sad when I think about it. To be reasonable, the unspoken rule of the orc society that requires cubs to be independent from an early age is really annoying. I can understand it like this during the war. After the war, can't you be more tender? Woohoo, I really envy Bai Bai's arms cub! Loudly pressing.jpg]

[Envy +1, such a gentle comfort, such a beautiful little swing, is simply my dream paradise! ! I also like to be treated tenderly ah woo woo woo, this feeling of being caressed and cherished is really great! I'm so envious of the cub in Bai Bai's arms, if only I could be touched like this by Bai Bai! Bite the handkerchief.jpg]

After the live broadcast ended, the barrage area was not closed.

Looking at the bullet screens full of envy and jealousy, the cub was stunned for a moment, and his ears, which were puffed up in guilt for fear of being discovered as an albino, slowly stood up.

The tips of the fluffy ears were slightly hot, and the cub nestled in Su Nianbai's arms, a strange emotion called pride rose in his heart.

Everyone is envious of him...

In the past, he was the one who envied other cubs, envied what they had to eat, what to wear, and to be hugged when they were sad.

Unexpectedly, there would be a day when he would be envied.

Burying his head in Su Nianbai's arms, feeling Su Nianbai's gentle and enveloping breath, the cub raised the corners of his mouth and secretly revealed a silly smile.

He is also a cub who is envied by others.

It feels good to be envied.