63

Chapter 63: Two More In One

Meanwhile, the other side.

Su Nianbai, who didn't know anything about the coming undercurrent, was holding Lance's wrist with his left hand, with the 707 slumped on his right shoulder, and obediently followed behind the Secretary-General.

"The front is the office hall, Xiao Su, wait for me here first."

The secretary general raised the big box in his hand.

Inside the box, the Zerg that once lived in the body of an innocent orc has been stripped from its body.

Surrounded by the power from Su Nianbai and Lance, the Zerg, who was beaten to death and whose injuries have not yet healed, groaned in a weak and miserable voice.

But it was obvious that no one present would feel sorry for him.

The secretary-general reached out and knocked hard on the box. Feeling the warning from the outside world, the Zerg in the box were afraid of suffering again, so they calmed down aggrievedly.

"This thing is quite special, you wait here for half a minute, I'll go through the formalities first, and it will be ready soon."

Su Nianbai nodded understandingly.

Watching the back of the secretary-general leaving, Su Nianbai turned his head and looked to his left and right.

On the right shoulder, 707 was slumped there, his chubby face looked inexplicably depressed.

On the left, Lance, who is a full head taller than him, is standing beside Su Nianbai with his thin lips slightly pursed and his eyelids drooping. His sharp eyebrows and eyes are full of "I'm not happy".

Su Nianbai: "..."

What's the matter with these two guys, they came to Capital Star to travel at public expense, ah no, isn't it a good thing to come to Capital Star to visit the game, why do they seem to be more unhappy than the other?

Is it really because you are afraid of going to school?

"You two..."

Just as Su Nianbai was struggling with his words, thinking about how to politely ask about the situation of his two cubs without hurting the child's self-esteem.

A malicious gaze looked over and immediately drew Su Nianbai's attention away.

...?

He heard from the domain chief and the others that Capital Star did not introduce his video.

So here... there shouldn't be any fans of him?

Su Nianbai looked up.

Right in front of them, a middle-aged man with an overly round figure and fat face was walking towards them with a smile.

Raising the player list in his hand, the chubby person in charge narrowed his small eyes even more after revealing his identity.

"Su...Nianbai, right?"

The person in charge mumbled Su Nianbai's name in an awkward manner.

After receiving Su Nianbai's affirmative nod, the person in charge snorted coldly, and closed the virtual light screen in his hand with a 'snap'.

"Let's go, I'll take you through the security check first."

"...Huh?"

Su Nianbai froze for a moment.