15

Chapter 15 Mei Mingzi's Anger

"... We were hacked!?"

Su Nianbai slowly frowned as he pulled the suspended virtual light screen over to see what was displayed on the light screen.

"You say I'm scoring points... But the fact that I'm scoring points, hasn't been clarified during the live broadcast?" "It has been

clarified, but you clarified it during the live broadcast. Only the fans in the live broadcast room know the whole story , other netizens don't know wow!"

Papa pressed the return button twice, and 707 pointed to the big hot search box on the homepage of Xingwang, his voice was full of anger.

"Look! The thing about your 'shady score' is still on the hot search! This amount of views and readings can be on the hot search, we must be bought by people!" "...It's all in the interstellar

era , Is it still possible to buy hot searches?"

Su Nianbai frowned, trying to recall those operations and routines in the entertainment industry before the end of the world.

"Then what should we do now? I remember that we seemed to...issue a clarification statement?" "The clarification statement must be issued

, but first, you have to register your mental power data and register a real-name account! !"

Su Nianbai's eyes darkened with anger at Su Nianbai's confused appearance on the 2G Internet, and 707 frantically called up the account application interface.

While collecting Su Nianbai's mental power fluctuations for registration, it seized the time to give Su Nianbai an urgent science popularization on "Interstellar Internet Information".

And just when Su Nianbai was caught by 707 on the "Interstellar Era Network Essential Knowledge", on Starnet, the melon-eating netizens had already exploded.

Due to the vastness of the interstellar territory, the transmission speed of communication signals is slow, and the price is also very high. Therefore, the information between star fields generally does not circulate. Unless there is news that can cause the entire interstellar to explode, the hot searches in the death star field will only show news in the death star field.

At this moment, looking at the trending content of "Official cover-up and fraud, newcomers openly score points?!", it was Friday evening, and the Death Star Domain netizens who had just got off work and were eating, instantly became excited.

Oh shit, the live broadcast platforms that dominate several star fields are blatantly fake, and they can also eat this kind of big melon in remote barren areas like the death star field! ?

Tilting their heads and filling up the unfinished nutrient solution, netizens wiped their mouths and excitedly entered the rapidly rising trending search.

#Swipe points real hammer! It contains a lot of pictures, click on me to watch the live broadcast of the newcomers who signed the contract and went straight to the fifth place in the standings for three days. This newcomer is too brave to score points! ? #

# Newcomers score points, but the official said everything is normal? 100% conversion of positive comments by bloggers with tens of millions of fans? After reading this data, I exclaimed outrageous! #

#沉拉A certain platform airborne female director, using power for personal gain and blatantly shady is too obvious, isn't it? Are netizens really blind? ! #Wow

, is it still a serial melon? This is too exciting!

Looking at the marketing accounts spread out on the hot search square, and then looking at the brilliant and explosive headlines of the marketing accounts, the netizens who eat melons immediately became excited.