Chapter 8

Going back to school was disappointing. After such a wonderful wedding and honeymoon, school just felt dull. And dark. And depressing. Still I was thrilled. I had a baby on the way. Vincent's baby. I finally had a real family that I could hold and love. Touch and cuddle. I finally had what I always dreamed of. I felt like I finally belonged somewhere.

Over the next few weeks my stomach expanded. I had always had a very small waist. And now it was getting obvious that my belly was growing. Still school was almost over, and soon it wouldn't matter if I showed or not.

Still, either Greg and Vincent always had me in their lap and rested a hand on my stomach as we studied and did homework. I would help them revise and explain the information in a more simple way to understand. I knew they weren't geniuses. That never mattered. They were my heart. It also helped me to better understand the material because I needed to understand it before I could break down the information into more understandable language.

Every night they would bring me to their room and take turns fucking me. But now their room mates just expected it. Sometimes they complained about the noise. But usually they just stroke themselves off as they watched. I knew I was sexy. And I loved giving a show. It made sex all the more exciting.

Greg was laying on his bed and I snuck over to him after Vincent passed out. I straddled him and sunk down on his cock. He growled as he grabbed my hips and began slamming me down on his large cock. I gasped and moaned as he fucked me hard. I still did much of the work, but he definitely guided my body up and down his long length. I threw my head back and I moaned low and loud.  "Fuck Greg. I need more" I begged. No longer caring if anyone heard. He flipped me over onto my back and pounded into my as I writhed and moaned. "Yes, yes, yes. Oh God yes!"

Soon he was filling me up with his hot cum. He rubbed my little magic nub and I exploded in a violent orgasm. I knew I was screaming his name but I couldn't stop.

He pulled me to his chest as he collapsed on the bed. I sighed and clung to him and we figured of to sleep.

I woke up late the next day and drug myself out of Greg's bed. I walked over to Vincent's bed and climbed into it, still very naked. I had cum dripping down my legs from last night, but I honestly liked that. I liked a reminder of our love the next morning. They had both fucked me a few times last night. So it wasn't surprising I had so much cum dripping out of me. Vincent was awake but not doing anything. he had already eated breakfast and was not just reading his essay over.

I grinned and straddled his thick thighs. "Hey baby. Did you miss me?" I said with a grin.

He chuckled. "AlwaYs"

I giggled and moaned as he pulled me up so he could suck on my sensitive breast. he unzipped his pants and pulled me down into his lap. "Vince" I moaned as he thrust into me.

Really, weekends were the best. I had already had sex with all the men in this room at one point or another, so I never worried about privacy. Okay, I was an exhibitionist. I loved the attention. So, it didn't matter if I had sex with these guys or not. luckily Vince and Greg didn't care either. I think they liked showing me off with pride. It was a 'look at the beautiful girl I got! Isn't she sexy? Better than any girl you might end up with ". Neither were men of profound speech or eloquent words. They spoke through action. And their actions spoke of pride and love. They wanted everyone to be jealous of the girl they bagged. And I would say, a lot of guys were. Not the top tier wizarding families. But most everyone else. I was beautiful, and walking sex. Everyone wanted a piece of me. And I had been off limits for almost two years. Only Greg and Vincent got to have me.

Many guys asked what I saw in them. I would just grin mischievously. "They have big cocks." Of course that wasn't really why. But really, it was none of their business anyway.

After morning sex Vincent pulled out some skimpy shorts and a mesh crop top and bright pink bra. "Let's get some lunch. The baby needs food"
.I chuckled and nodded.

Normally this was clothes I wore in the dorms not outside. But I was too tired to care.

I smiled and followed him

I smiled and followed him. If I wasn't a Slytherin I knew the teachers would probably throw a massive fit. But since I was, usually nobody confronted me. Vincent had picked clothes like this a few times. Sometimes I didn't know if he even thought about whether it was a good idea or not. He just liked seeing my body.

I grinned and skipped next to him as he walked me to the Slytherin table. I noticed Headmaster Snape jeering at me. His black eyes burning into me. I looked at him and smiled politely.

Vincent pulled me into his lap as he began feeding me lunch. I giggled as I ate small bites. His other hand wandering not so discreetly over my body. My shirt was see through after all.

I smiled at him and kissed his cheek. Just as I finished up my lunch, Greg came and stole me away, and he began feeding me a pudding as he kissed and sucked on my neck. Vincent began eating his own meal. Both of them were definitely getting more bold with their love.

I smiled and leaned against Greg's chest as he began eating himself. Vincent pulled my feet into his lap and began rubbing my feet and ankles. Really, I was in heaven.