Chapter 24

We had begun keeping the press at every Wizengamet meeting. For one reason, we wanted the people to know we were taking action and making changes. Harry had a bad habit of telling the press what happened, but with his very screwed view of it all. Of course we would clarify it every time, but it was causing dissatisfaction. So we invited the press each session. Another positive was that the press was able to tell the people how Harry reacted to each law, statute, and amendment. It was not surprising to see how fast the public changed their tune. It was clear to everyone that we had been speaking the truth about what has been happening in each meeting. Harry flew into a rage at least twice a day. Often times more. And his requests were always unreasonable. Like firing all of our house elves and giving them money to stay at our houses. It was explained over and over again as to why this would be a bad idea. He never listened.

I stood up. "If it's the outfits they wear, we can all buy our elves cloth so they can make more formal uniforms. Would this appease you? You are correct that they should wear more than a tea towel. And I appreciate you making this point. Any noble house would desire their elves to dress in a way that better represents their power and prestige.  But you can't just give them clothes. They would be absolutely horrified. And happy elves make for a happy family. They serve far better when they are content. I have never understood people who abuse their elves. But let us be clear. Those who do are in the minority. Any good wizard knows that abused elves make for lousy servants. They become skittish and unreliable unable to follow basic commands without making mistakes. And with their desire to please, there is just no reason to hurt an elf." The room was filled with agreement.

Soon me and the other lords began talking excitedly as we discussed what we would make our little elves wear. I had three elves all girls at my home. So I didn't need to worry about a boy uniform for them. But I would need all of my elves to change their uniform. I would have to call the rest of my elves when I got home.

I went to fabric store and began buying large amounts of acramintula silk, velvet and lace in blacks and white. I would have them wear  fancy maid and butler outfits.

 I would have them wear  fancy maid and butler outfits

The cres of the family they served would be on the back

The cres of the family they served would be on the back. Why did I ask the elves to dress this fancy? Because I could.
I had no doubt that other purebloods would be doing the same. For the same reason. It would demonstrate their money and power. We all thought this was a brilliant idea. Of course this just pissed Harry off more. Which at this point was a sport for me. I found it very entertaining. Others, no doubt, felt the same.

I called all the elves, Goyle, Crabbe, Braithewaite, and Potter. I had over two dozen elves. I showed them pictures (I printed from online) of the uniforms I wanted them to make for themselves as well as insisting they have the family crest desplayed on the back of their uniform.

I didn't know how well they could make clothes. But I was sure they would figure it out. Elves were ingenious like that. I lastly provided black leather and soles for little shoes. I would just buy shoes, but again, I couldn't give them clothes. They would have to figure it out.

"Other than providing meals for your master if needed, making a uniform is your top priority. It is okay to make mistakes as you learn to make these. If you need more cloth, just let me know and I will buy more. You are honorable elves that should reflect the family you serve. And as such, you will make sure you look worthy of the houses of Goyle, Crabbe, Braithewaite and Potter. Is that understood?"

Soon the elves were as excited as the lord's and I had been. This was the start of a new era. An era where our elves would look as respectable as their owners.

I laughed when Neville showed up later. He groaned. "Convincing my elves to make themselves clothes was a chore."

I giggled. "My elves were very excited to represent their houses with such honor. You need to work on your persuasion, love."

He growled and threw me over his shoulder like a caveman and ran up the stairs. Soon he was balls deep inside my hot core. And I was screaming in ecstasy.

After he filled me with his cum I showered and went outside. I loved wandering around my garden. Greg found me soon after and took me outside beneath the wisteria. "God Greg! I love your cock!" I moaned as he fucked me.

I arched my back and writhed beneath him as he brought me to heaven.

Neville joined us and we all spent a couple hours in each other's arms. Me sandwiched between the two.

Yes, life was good. Very good.