Chapter 21

When we got home I smiled and grabbed Neville's hand. He practically lived with us now. It was the middle of January and he only left on Mondays to be with his Gran. The rest of the week we spent with me and my family. I pulled my clothes off as I walked to my bedroom. Ignoring the fact that Neville was right behind me. His room had been redecorated so it wasn't pink. It was white, gray and gold. My room was directed across from his. I left the door open so he could watch if he wished. I knew he would.

I stripped naked and walked to my showered before coming out and pulling on an oversized sweater. It ended just above my ass cheeks. And showed I was wearing nothing else. Of course, he knew already as he watched me get dressed. I kept my body completely hairless and smooth. And my porcelain skin looked flawless under my green sweater. I smiled as I found some thigh high socks to pull on and complete the look. I would be completely flashing my naked body each time I fed Eros, but I was starting to get impatient and wanted Neville's control to completely break.

I walked out and smiled innocently at Neville like I had no idea he watched the entire thing. Or that I didn't know his fat cock was swollen and begging for attention. Even if it was quite pronounced through his now uncomfortable pants.

"I am glad you are staying here now. I feel much safer with two strong men to protect me. Especially after my brothers outburst." I said softly as I grabbed his hand and walked back to the sitting room. Upon entering my grandparents left to go to the Potter Manor. Clearly seeing my intentions with Neville. But not before my grandfather winked at me.
I sat on Neville's lap and wrapped my arms around his neck. Ignoring the fact that it pulled up my sweater exposing my nakedness completely.

He ran his hands up my thighs and softly groped my ass. "You know I will always protect you Heather. I couldn't let you get hurt. It would break me."

I looked at him with hooded eyes and nodded. "I am quite sure I am falling in love with you. I hope that is not too bold."

He cleared his throat and shook his head. "No, I feel the same. But what about your fiance? Will he not care?"

I smiled sweetly. "No, he has always known my sexual nature. It is not a problem. It's harder for me to remain happy with only one man. Two men works much better for me. I am able to be faithful and devoted as I should. And still receive the sexual fulfillment I require. These last few months have been very hard. Not only because I lost a man I loved, but I was determined to remain faithful to Greg, unless I was with another permanent lover. I won't be a side bitch. I want all your love and attention. You can have a wife. But I demand you make me your number one."

Neville hummed as he pulled my sweater off and began touching my soft body. "I can promise you that. I have wanted to be your man for years. I just didn't have the confidence to pursue you. You are far too beautiful for a man like me."

I laughed softly. "I do not care about looks or power. Surely you have seen that. I look for a man who will treat me like a goddess. I demand that you worship me like your one true religion. And I expect all of your love and attention. I am a demanding lover. But I will give you my devotion in return."

At that he pinned me down on the couch and began licking and kissing down my body. I arched my back as he worshipped my breasts with his lips and tongue. I wrapped my legs around his thighs and moaned loudly, I rocked my hips as I tried to find friction against his firm body. "Please Neville. I need more. I need all of you." I begged.

Neville finally removed his clothes and massaged my clit with his thumb as he continued to suck down my neck and chest. When he slid inside me I moaned loudly. "Yessss!" I cried out. He felt so good inside me. He was a good eight inches and thick. Very thick. Greg was almost nine inches and slightly smaller in width, though no less impressive. Both were built for fucking. I gripped his shoulders and screamed as he brought me to my first orgasm of the evening.

After a couple more he grunted and filled me with his cum. I smiled as my eyes dropped. "God, you're everything I imagined and more." I panted out.

He chuckled and carried me upstairs. "Take me to my room, I want Greg to join us when he gets back." I said softly. "I don't want him to have any doubt that I still want him in my bed. I will never show favoritism. I want you both. If you would like to move into our bedroom you are always welcome."

He nodded, "I will move my things tomorrow." Then he flipped me over and took me from behind, hard and fast. The first time was a declaration of love. This was uninhibited passion and fire. I smiled when Greg came and stripped down before fucking my throat.

This was one of the best nights I'd had in months. Finally I had two men to worship me again. And the way they took me all night told me I had not made a mistake in chosing these two. It was perfect.