Chapter 25

The next couple years went by quickly. It was clear that the alt-light was getting ready to start something big. The ministry had already stopped a number of rebellions.

I had just finished my apprenticeship and ask the muggle doctor to remove my IUD. I would let nature take its course.

Neville was getting married in a few months and he has just finished his apprenticeship as well. Finally our lives were coming together. Greg only had two more years of house arrest, and then he would have his freedom again.

Neville gave me a wedding ring. We knew we would never get married. But he wanted me to know I was his first choice and first and only love. I loved the idea and wore the ring with pride. It was a moss agate in the center and emerald in the vines around my finger. It was beautiful. The rose gold also tied in well with Greg's ring. And the emerald and agate looked nice with my pearl and aquamarine ring from Vincent. With three wedding rings and four head of house rings, my fingers were covered in jewelry. But I wouldn't want it any other way. Each came with protection magic as well. It always made me smile.

Neville was forced to spend a couple nights a week with his fiance, which gave Greg and I some alone time. We used it to try and make a baby. When we were with Neville we usually used a protection spell since I wanted Greg's baby first. He had been married to me for two and a half years now, it only seemed right.

Eros was three and very active. He loved playing in the garden. He didn't care at all that there were naked sculptures of me all throughout. Most looking like I was about to get fucked. Or had just been fucked. Or in one case, in the middle of being fucked. The man was a perfect combination of features between Neville and Greg. Of course he was far too young to understand that. To him, it was just pretty sculptures of his mother.

In the past two years my lovers had collected a few more sculptures of me. The yard was large enough that it didn't seem overrun with sexual sculptures. It was like a sexy treasure hunt. You would walk through the garden and come across my naked body. The garden was a shrine to me. There was no other way to look at it.

I grinned as I took in my statues. Every birthday and Christmas they would both add another statue.

It had just been my birthday and I was been amazed when they expanded my basement and added an indoor swimming pool. In the last couple weeks they had been teaching me how to swim. That had been a fun adventure as well.

Like everything else, I had insisted I swim naked

Like everything else, I had insisted I swim naked. I would strip my clothes whenever I had the opportunity. So as they taught me to swim, they also fucked me repeatedly. They called it my reward when I did something right. It definitely gave me an incentive to learn. I'll tell you that.

I half expected to see statues of me down here in a few years time. Surely they would run out of space in the garden eventually.

I was in my bedroom and Greg and Neville were thrusting into my ass and pussy. We had already had sex a couple times that night. But they could never get enough of me. I screamed and I convulsed around their cocks.
They growled as they pumped they cum deep inside me. I lay there sweaty and exhausted as they both hugged me tight. I loved being between their strong arms. There cocks still inside me, keeping their seed from dripping out.

As I was falling asleep I heard Eros. "Mother." I groaned and rolled over Neville. "Yes baby?"

He pouted. "I heard screaming and it scared me again."

I chuckled. "You know I like to scream at night. You hear it all the time." Because I always forget to cast a silencing charm.

He still gave a fake pout. He knew it didn't mean anything. He heard me scream all the time. "fine. Get up here. I don't know why you even bother asking. Just climb in bed next time. You know we would never kick you out." I groaned. I was too tired to argue. I pulled him into the pile on my bed and sighed as all the men in my life hugged me tight. I chuckled as Greg slid his cock back in my pussy. We wouldn't fuck with Eros here. But that wouldn't stop them from using me as a cock warmer while I slept.

I sighed as Neville and Greg wrapped their arms around me and Eros and we all drifted off to sleep.

Yes. This was my happy family. My precious baby boy, and my two lovers.

I really had the perfect life.