29.

CHOC CHIP PANCAKES MAKE A RETURN

THE YOUNG footballer awoke to Saylah already up. Her eyes fixated on her hands that were slowly and delicately wrapping up the Christmas presents she had bought. Her tongue poking at her cheek as she concentrated.

He rubbed his eyes, rolling over to his side to grab his phone and check the time. It was only 7am. Rolling back to face her, he slowly pulled himself up so he was sat upright.

"Why are you up so early?" He yawned.

Her eyes didn't waver from the presents as she answered him. "Wrapping all the gifts so I can put them under the tree later."

"But Christmas isn't for another five days Saylah." Mason laughed.

"I don't care. I want everything to be perfect." She pouted slightly as she was struggling to tuck one of the corners.

Mason shook his head with a smile as he placed his hand on top of hers. Attempting to slow her actions. It worked. She turned to him annoyed that he was ruining her flow.

"You can take a break." He told

"No I can't! I wanna make sure they're all wrapped nicely and then have time to sneakily put them under the tree so your nieces and nephews don't see because I want to surprise them-"

Mason cut her panicked rambling off by kissing her gently on the lips. She smiled as he did so.

"Put the gifts down and come get breakfast." He instructed, still close to her face.

She smirked at him with an eye roll.

"What's for breakfast?"

"Our favourite thing to eat." He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Chocolate chip pancakes?!" She gasped excitedly.

He nodded.

"Choc chip pancakes make a return." He winked and Saylah happily clapped her hands together.

"Come on you." He held his hand out for her to take. She accepted it, allowing her to pull her out of bed.

The pair walking downstairs hand in hand.

Saylahevans
PORTSMOUTH

Saylahevans PORTSMOUTH