49.

ME AND YOU TILL THE END?

Moneymase

LIKED BY SAYLAHEVANS AND OTHERS

Moneymase wedding after parties>

View comments...

username love saylah's dress!

username you two are so cute

username my fave couple <3

username mason and Saylah wedding WHEN???

username cuties 🥺

username he really does love Saylah the most

username this pic is so cute

username awww

Saylahevans this is a cute pic
Moneymase one of my top 5 x
username STAWP

username so glad we got this

username the only couple EVER

username been there for the Delina and richy ride and now I'm going through this one 🥲

username love you two sm xxx

THE WEDDING, had been a success. It was a lovely day enjoyed by everyone especially the bride and groom. The venue was beautiful and everything ran smoothly.

As of now, everyone was partying. The drinks had been served continuously, so everyone was more or less drunk, having the time of their lives.

Mason and Saylah were dancing away along with the others.

"Tonight's been beautiful." Saylah smiled as she rested her head in the crook of masons neck. His arms were around her waist.

"It has. They look really happy." He smiled as he looked over at his best friend who had just gotten married, dancing with her husband, looking as happy as ever. Mason smiling as he reminisced. Thinking back to a few years ago when Delina and richarlison had all their drama. Looking at them now you would of never though they nearly didn't end up together.

"I hope that can be me and you someday." Mason shared as he looked back at his girlfriend lovingly.

Her eyes gleamed as she looked up at him.

"You saying you wanna marry me? The money mase wants to settle down." She joked. Having fun teasing him.

"If it's with you? A thousand percent yes." He grinned, reaching out and touching the necklace he had bought her.

She looked down at his hand and then her eyes found his big brown ones once more.

"I'd marry you." Saylah told. Trying to act nonchalant with her shoulder shrug.

"Oh yeah?" He smirked

"Yeah. You seem alright." She shrugged again.

Seconds later she cracked a smile, her seriousness washing away.

"I love you, Saylah." Mason cupped her cheek. His eyes looking at her adoringly.

"I love you too, mason." She responded softly.

"Me and you till the end?" He asked

"Me, you and those delicious chocolate chip pancakes of yours till the end." She joked

He chuckled, shaking his head.

"Me and you till the end." She repeated eventually.

"Always." She smiled leaning up.

"Always." He leaned down closing the gap between their lips. Kissing her softly.