38.

NEXT STOP, HAWAII!

"HEY." Mason greeted as Saylah opened the door. It was the early hours of the morning, 4am to be exact and the pair were off to meet the rest of the crew to fly to Hawaii for Delina and Richarlison's wedding.

Mason and Saylah still hadn't spoken properly. They had been distant for a week now since the whole Jadon situation and Saylah was still in the dark as to why he was acting the way he was.

The two had previously made the arrangement to drive together to the private jet that was taking the group to Hawaii, seeing as mason spent most of his nights at Saylah's anyways.

Although that hadn't been happening for a minute, they still decided to travel together.

"Hi." Saylah greeted back awkwardly.

"Need help with that?" He pointed towards her large suitcase and LV bag rested on top.

"Yes please." She nodded

He took the suitcase for her along with her bag and began making his way to the car. Easily fitting them in the boot before he closed it and made his way back to Saylah.

"Anything else that needs to go in the car?" He avoided her eyes as he asked. Focusing on the view of the inside of her house seen through the door behind her instead.

"No I'm all good." She smiled shortly. She had managed to ray everything she needed into her one suitcase for their three week Hawaii trip.

"Okay then, let's go." Mason awkwardly turned around walking to the car.

Saylah sighed as she closed her door behind her, locking it and then following him, settling herself into the passenger seat.

Saylahevans

LIKED BY JESSELINGARD AND OTHERS

Saylahevans next stop. Hawaii 🌴

View comments...

username ugh I'm so jealous I wanna come

username lavish living

username purrr miss private jet

username omg wait I think they're all going to Delina and richy's wedding. I remember delina saying it's going to be in Hawaii.
username oh my god cuteeeee
username need Saylah to come back engaged to mason fr

username so excited for the content!!!
username hoping we get a vlog for yer YouTube full of just her and mason since we didn't get any vlog for Christmas.

username private jet? Oh you rich rich

username its giving kardashians with that private jet.

username we're gonna be eating good with all the Hawaii pics trust 🤞🏾

username the way you always look so good!!

username ooh I can't wait for all the insta stories and posts of her and the gang in Hawaii.

— in the middle of
writing three stories
not including this one lol.
One of them is a joao one.
Would you guys read that?