37.

YOU WANTED TO TALK?

Mason 💗 >

hey sorry we gotta
reschedule tonight
something came up

Oh?

Yeah sure okay
no worries

Thanks

Thank you for
the flowers btw
I loved them

It's all good x

A few days ago...
you wanted to talk?

Before you saw Jadon.
you were saying something?

Oh.

Don't worry about it

It was nothing. Can't even
remember what it was
now. Not that deep.

Oh. Okay.

I was hoping to
speak to you that
night but you left

Yeah I had to help
dels with something
and then I went out
on a date so yeah.
Very busy.

A date?

Oh.cool.

Went well?

It was chill. You
know how I am
with dates. Not a
big deal. She was
really cute tho.

Nice.

yeah

Well anyway. It's
late so I'm gonna
go. Thanks again
for the flowers

No problem x

Goodnight.

Night.

IN ALL HONESTY, Saylah was feeling upset and disappointed that Mason had rain checked their plans for the evening.

She really wanted to tell Mason how she felt. Seeing as her first attempt was ruined by her annoying ex, she was planning to utilise the evening and tell him today.

She pouted at the tv that was paused on his favourite cooking show she had also grown to love because they had watched it so many times together. Sighing she pulled herself up from the couch, dragging her feet towards the kitchen.

With a saddened smile she began packing away all of the ingredients left out on the kitchen surface that were needed to make chocolate chip pancakes.

She then reached for her fridge door, pulling it towards her she spotted a bottle of white wine, half empty. Grabbing it she lifted out a glass for her cabinet and then walked into the living room.

Pouring herself a large glass of wine she rested back on the couch. Playing around with her phone in her hand, spinning it and flipping it. Hopeful to maybe receive another text from mason. But there was absolute radio silence.

He had been acting weird ever since he turned up to her house that night. They hadn't seen each other since then nor had they really spoken. She had texted him a few times but he gave very dry responses back. She had tried a few times to arrange for them to see each other before today but he always had some excuse as to why he was unavailable.

It was honestly starting to feel like he was trying his  best to avoid her. As if she had caught something he was desperate not to catch.

She rolled her eyes when her phone screen came up blank. No text messages. Throwing her phone on the other side of the couch, she focused her attention on the tv in front of her, deciding to just watch mason's favourite cooking show even though he wasn't there. A sad smile on her lips as she did so.

- Not mason being dry!
Just a lil filler one because
some big events happening
In the next few chapters.