46.

OBSESSED WITH MY GIRLFRIEND.

Masonmount

LIKED BY SAYLAHEVANS AND OTHERS

Masonmount obsessed with my girlfriend.

View comments...

username girl so am I

username she's absolutely gorgeous

username 😍😍

username the way you love her is so cute

username you two are my faves 🥺

username the way we've all watched you two fall in love! I can't 😭

username awwwwwww

username mason's so lucky fr
↳LIKED BY Masonmount

username love me some Saylah

username if this was me the way I'd be giggling and twirling my hair

username his whole Instagram is about Saylah these days. So cute 🥰

username if my man ain't like this I don't want him
username the standard

username the way you've changed so much in the best way.
username character growth hitting
username redemption arc strong 🤣

Saylahevans I love you ❤️
Masonmount 4lifer 🤎
username AHHHHH
username I'm freaking out actually 😩
username waited MONTHS for this moment!!!
username cuties

"YOU WANNA DO WHAT?" Saylah questioned blinking at her boyfriend. She was looking at him as if he had gone insane. Although, his suggestion did seem insane to her.

"Go for a swim." He smiled.

"At midnight?" She raised her eyebrows at him. Still looking at him as if he was crazy.

"Yeah. It's vibes." He shrugged.

She let out a loud laugh that lasted for about a minute. Confusing mason.

"No." She then responded, straight faced.

"Oh come on babe. It'll be fun." He pleaded slipping his hand into hers, tugging at it in an attempt to pull her up out of bed.

"Mase i'm tired. I want to go to bed." She complained, resisting his pull.

"You can sleep tomorrow." He sighed, successfully standing her to her feet.

"Come on." He grinned.

"No!" She moaned, flopping onto him.

He laughed as he held her up. His arm around her waist firmly.

"You can be so difficult sometimes Saylah." He laughed as he bent down, grabbing her legs and pulling her over his shoulder.

"Mason! Put me down!" She complained

"Shh, you're going to wake the others." He told as he looked around the room for her bikini.

He found it, on the chair. Grabbing it he walked out of the room, Saylah over his shoulder.

The beach was surrounding their villa so it was only a short walk to get there. He continued to walk down the sand with her in his arms. She complained the entire time until he put her down when they had arrived closer to the water.

"Okay I'll wait here while you go change." He told

"I'm not going in." She huffed, crossing her arms. It was intended to be intimidating but mason just found it cute.

He sighed nodding.

"Okay let's go." He smiled at her and she smiled back widely. Happy to get her own way.

As she turned to begin walking back mason ran to her grabbing her picking her up bridal style and running straight to the water.

She yelled and screamed for him to put her down but he didn't listen. She let out a loud yelp when her body hit the water. Clinging onto mason for dear life because it was so cold. Her legs around his waist as her arms were wrapped tightly around his neck.

"You're a fucking idiot!" She yelled as her teeth chattered. Burying her head into his neck.

He laughed rubbing her back.

"You're so cute." He said as he looked at her. Her mouth pouting, eyebrows scrunched.

She tried her best to remain serious but ended up laughing. The pair of them laughing together now.

"You planning to let go of me anytime soon?" He joked looking down at her as he hands moved back and forth in the water.

"No! It's cold." She buried her head further down into his neck. Cuddling up to him.

He laughed kissing the top of her forehead as he began to swim, with her hanging on to him.

— 5 chapters left 🥲