48.

LAST NIGHT AS A FREE MAN

"SO HOW ARE YOU TWO FEELING?" Mason asked looking between his childhood friend and richarlison.

"You're going to be married In 24 hours." He informed looking at his watch, pulling Saylah a little closer to him as he did so. Her head resting on his chest as a they sat on the couch, the cool breeze outside surrounding them. Making rifts in the pool water.

"Last night as a free man." Bukayo laughed nodding at richarlison.

He laughed and then looked over to Delina with a big smile.

"I'm excited. Can't wait to marry this gorgeous girl." He beamed down at her. She smiled goofily as him, burying her head into his neck.

"You two are sickeningly cute." Lani huffed, arms crossed.

"They're not as bad as these two though." Ben nodded to mason and Saylah, cuddling on the couch.

"What's wrong with us?" Saylah sat up, her eyebrows furrowed. Mason laughed while stroking her hair. Awaiting his best friends answer.

"You two are all lovey dovey all the time." Marcus told, his arm draped around  Lucia.

"We're not that bad." Saylah rolled her eyes.

"Yeah  you are." Declan confirmed causing mason to laugh.

"It's okay, you're in the honeymoon stage. It's expected."Delina shrugged with a little smile.

Saylah turned to mason. Laughing a little while she shook her head.

"Who do you thinks getting married next?" Christian asked looking around at his friends.

"La La and Mase for sure." Jesse voiced.

"You have got to stop calling me la la Jess." Saylah huffed.

"I think it's cute." Mason grinned and she nudged him playfully.

"We are not going to get married first. We just started dating." Saylah laughed dismissively

"Yeah it's gonna be rash and Lucia for sure." Mason pointed at them.

"They're already engaged so that's true." Jude shrugged.

"Yeah but these two are all loved up and ting. Already acting married." Raheem said directing his attention to mason and Saylah.

"Not gonna be us." Saylah laughed intertwining her hand in masons.

"Would you want to get married though? Eventually?" Mason asked quietly, turning his head to her. Everyone else were having their own conversations.

"Yeah. Eventually." She smiled shyly looking down.

"Good to know." He smirked at her with a cheeky wink.

"Don't you dare be planning anything." She gave him a warning look.

He laughed poking her cheek.

— two chapters left