Chapter 19: Ryder.

Present Day.

Olivia's POV.

"...And then he kisses the life out of me, I'm like ready to rip his clothes off at this point but guess what happens next?" I ask Myra and Izzy as I pace back and forth in front of the couch they are seated on.

"What?" They question at the same time.

"He lets me go and steps away from me." I tell them the events of my night.

"What the fuck?" Izzy laughs.

"No way." Exclaims Myra.

"I know, right? I'm like bro, what's your problem? And then he says goodnight and leaves just like that." I explain with my hands.

"Did you at least make use of your vibrater after that traumatic experience?" Myra rests her head on Izzy's shoulder.

"And fantasize about him while I'm at it? No way in hell, he's officially dead to me." I declare in a dramatic tone.

"Yeah, so, that's gonna be a little hard." Myra bites her teeth.

"No, it's not." I shake my head, still pacing.

"Nah, I mean, I invited him over for lunch, he said he'd... show." She whispers the last part.

"Fuck me." I start walking towards my room.

"Are you planning on hiding in your room all day?!" Izzy shouts behind me.

"No! I'm going out!" I shout back.

I enter my room and shut the door with a loud bang. God, I feel like one of those angry teenagers in every TV show, those people are cringe as fuck, I don't wanna act like them.

And I definitely don't wanna be here when he gets here.

With that, I change into a pair of jeans, a black hoodie and my dirty Converse shoes.

I grab my phone from my bed and I storm out of my room.

"Later, bitches." I say to Myra and Izzy as I rush to the front door.

I swing the door open, Jace also opens his door and halts in the doorway.

We both pause, staring at each other.

He's wearing a black T-shirt, small silver chain around his neck, black shorts and sneakers. This guy is never not going to be hot. My mind can't help but take me back to last night, to how he kissed me possessively with so much hunger and need and made me feel like..... Like...

"Ugh!" I groan, slamming the door shut and trying to walk away from whatever is happening right now.

"Liv." He's quick to grab my arm.

"Don't." I wreck my arm out of his hold, walking faster down the hall.

The elevator is still not working so I take the stairs, which is a good thing, I need that rush in my blood and the heart race in my chest.

I make it out of the building and glance at the dark clouds above me, it's gonna rain cats and dogs soon.

There's a bar around the corner, for someone who can't remember half her life because of alcohol, day drinking shouldn't even be my thing but it's my thing.

I enter the bar and there's barely anyone here, just two guys playing pool, three guys drinking at the counter and another lonely looking lady seated by the window, drinking from a liquor bottle.

Great, we can all be lonely together.

I take a seat on the tall wooden stool next to a guy who's wearing a cap and a pair of sunglasses like he's hiding from the FBI.