Cast

PARK JIMIN AS PARK JIMIN

He is a man in his late twenties, commands respect and fear in the underworld. Tall and broad-shouldered, he carries himself with an air of authority. His sharp, hazel brown eyes seem to hold the secrets of a hundred battles, and his graying hair hints at the countless trials he's faced.

Park jimin's reputation is built on more than just his ruthlessness. Beneath the tough exterior lies a heart that contradicts his criminal profession. He is known for his generosity, especially when it comes to his community. He's been a patron of the local orphanage for years and provides scholarships to underprivileged youth, ensuring they have a chance at a better future.

jimin is fiercely loyal to those he trusts, and he values family above all else. Their safety is his top priority. His warm, paternal side stands in stark contrast to his ruthless dealings in the criminal world. He isn't only a mafia king, but a businessman too.

MIN YOONGI AS MIN YOONGI

Yoongi's obsession with Jimin stems from a long-standing and bitter rivalry between their mafia career. He views Jimin as a thorn in his side, an obstacle that must be eliminated to solidify his dominance in the criminal world. He is willing to go to any lengths to achieve this goal.

He is not just ruthless and heartless, but also a masterful bamboozler. He excels in the art of deception and manipulation. He's known for his ability to lead opponents into traps and make them question their own judgment. His cunning nature, combined with his ruthlessness, makes him a truly formidable adversary, capable of using both physical force and psychological tactics to achieve his goals. but this time he is competing with Park Jimin, a powerful and skillfull mafia and exceptionally intelligent. 

HAN HYO JOO AS KIM HA YEON

Ha Yeon is known for her fierce and unwavering determination. She exudes an air of self-assured confidence and fearlessness, and she approaches life with a no-nonsense attitude. While her exterior can appear stern and unyielding, beneath it lies a deep sense of honor and loyalty.

Ha Yeon is renowned for her exceptional combat skills. She is a master of multiple martial arts disciplines, proficient in hand-to-hand combat, and a skilled markswoman. Her abilities in both armed and unarmed combat are nothing short of remarkable. She has the discipline to control her emotions and channel them into her fighting skills.

Kim Ha Yeon is a striking figure in her mid-twenties, she is tall, has an athletic build. Her jet-black hair is often pulled back into a practical ponytail, emphasizing her sharp, focused features. Her piercing eyes, the color of stormy seas, exude a sense of unwavering determination.