CHAPTER 9

At 10:15

"I would need this" she took her gun and left the house.

At 10:30

Her attire 

Her attire 

She reached jimin's house, and was escorted by guards inside. She was walking until she saw a few people drinking and a few people leaving, and jimin was nowhere to be found.

"you need to go upstairs. and turn to the left.. you'll see some guards, enter that place" he said.

"is the party over?" she asked him confused.

"yes ma'am it is.. but you should head to the place I told you" he said and she nodded.

She went upstairs and saw guards standing, they made a way for her as soon as they saw her, she went inside.

"woah" a gasp escaped her mouth.

"this Is breathtaking" she said as she moved around admiring everything in sight.

Meanwhile

"boss she's here" guard entered jimin's bedroom.

"finally" he stood up and buttoned his coat while looking at himself in the mirror a smile crept on his lips.

He went towards the decorated roof top, he signaled the guards to leave and he entered and heard her saying.

"this Is breathtaking" she said as she moved around admiring everything in sight.

"thank you Ha yeon" he said with the sweetest voice he could ever have, which startled her, she turned around to face him.

Jimin's eyes met with a beautifully dressed lady carrying her purse gracefully.

*she's so damn beautiful...* he thought and a pinkish tint spread on his cheeks and nose.

"hey there, how are you" jimin walked towards her as she went towards the railing ignoring him.

"why is everyone leaving?.. is the party over?" she asked him puzzled while leaning on the railing on her right side, facing him.

He stood straight with his hands in his pocket facing her.

"yes it ended a moment ago" he said.

"then why did you call me here this late?.. why didn't you call me on the exact time as the party was going on?... Is it a prank or something? or is it any trap?" she asked furiously to which Jimin only smiled.

*she's a hundred percent cuter when she is angry*

His smile made her even angrier. She took out a gun from her purse and pointed it at him.

"woah" he said standing straight.

She tilted her head to the side to get an aim, slid her finger on the trigger, and adjusted her aim. In response , jimin stood smiling and looking at her calm and fearlessly.

"i know how to reverse the trap" an evil smile crept on her lips as she lowered her gun.

Jimin smiled back at her, admiring her.

"how are you so calm?.. You didn't even flinch when I was about to pull the trigger" she asked while lowering the gun.

"if you were to kill me , you wouldn't have saved me from dying twice... in addition, how can you kill a handsome and hot man like me" he said and glanced at his left leaning on the railing examining the city lights.

"oh yeah?" she pointed her gun again at him, jimin jerked his head to the right to see her pointing the gun in his direction.

"oh... not again!!" he said irritatingly.

She took her aim at his head and her finger slowly made it's way to the trigger. She pulled the trigger as fury build up inside her.

Guards heard the gunshot and rushed to the rooftop and pointed their guns at ha yeon as she was still holding the gun to jimin's head, just to meet both of them staring at each other. On the other hand a bottle was shattered on the floor behind jimin.

"sir.. Are you alright?" his assistant investigated which broke the eye contact.

"yahhh... you don't always have to rush inside whenever we are together, and you hear a gunshot." jimin screamed irritated.

"b..but sir.. We are on the job to protect you" his assistant answered.

"LEAVE!!!!!" he yelled as everyone ran outside slipping on the floor.

Their eyes again met when everyone left.

"now say that again?" she said.

"okay okay.. I surrender.. You can kill me" he acted fearful and giggled.

"it was a bottle behind you this time to warn you... but be careful next time.. I never miss a shot. In addition, don't expect me to be whipped for you... you're not that handsome" she kept the gun inside her purse.

"Whoa, come on!! I'm a lot more handsome than every single man on this planet... I'm basically as perfect as a man can be" he exclaimed with a touch of playful arrogance, confidently stating his self-assessment.

"yeah right! She said with a sarcastic smile.

"How handsome a man needs to be to deserve you? I'm not confused at all; I know you deserve nothing but the best." his eyebrows furrowed.

"I demand a man who embodies the essence of the most handsome badass anyone could be" she said while tilting her head and smirking.

"oh yeah... so you could tell him you can kill him anytime like you told me?" he said crushed.

She gave him death glare like saying "do you want to die".

"okay... lets have dinner" he said avoiding the glare.

She nodded and both went towards a beautiful table. Jimin pulled out a chair for her, and she sat. Then Jimin sat opposite her.

"any chance , the badass handsome could be a gentleman too?" he asked.

"I'm not falling for it Mr." she said adjusting her plate to rest her hands on the table.

He chuckled.