CHAPTER 18

"i ran as far as I could and hid in different events and amusement parks until the sun went down , I hid from them until I reached my grandfather's house"

"oh..." she said.

"i went to him and started staying there, the guards searched for me until they were not able to find me, they didn't know about my grandfather's house so I was safe there. He didn't have enough money to feed us both, as he had a son and a daughter only, his daughter was my mom and son lived in another city, so he sent enough money that he could feed himself only, this situation forced me to fight for money, I was already trained professionally so I didn't face any challenges rather than fighting people which I didn't want to, but I decided to go for it after all I earned good profit for that mafia who trained me. "

"who was that mafia?"

"his name was Cha Young Min, he died"

"Cha Young Min?" she asked, shocked.

"yes... do you know him?" he asked her.

"I have heard his name..." she said.

*Cha young min... woah... Jimin was trained under him... he must be a fearless combatant... and Cha young min..... oh no....* she thought.

"so... I fought in small competitions first and once someone came to watch the fight, he liked my fighting style so much that he offered me to fight professionally, I accepted his offer as he said if I fight professionally I would earn a lot of money, and I did earn a lot of money than I imagined... which made us rich, I never left my grandfather's side... everyday I would be back home before he slept just to hug him goodnight.. Sometimes he would caress my hair till I slept, millionaires came to bet on me as I never lost a fight, they gave me new fighters to fight with but they also couldn't ruin anything of mine either... I always remained dominant over them... which was the reason everyone wanted to buy me so they could profit but I remained independent, I did not want to work under anyone else after all that I faced when I signed the contract, I did not want to face it again, people kept offering me more but when I did not accept, they kept increasing their bet amount and competing with each other, so that one of them could buy me by increasing the amount constantly their foolishness made me a millionaire, but I remained independent. Its funny to me.. They were competing for buying me and I remained independent plus I became rich... " he laughed.

"ohhh so you became a mafia like that?" she asked.

"no, the person who took me to fight professionally, he entered me into the mafia world because I saved the life of his family."

"oh... how?" she asked.

"i cannot tell everything in one go" he chuckled.

"tell meeeee" she pleaded.

"not this time my gentle assassin"

They sat there in a tranquil silence, nestled within each other's embrace, savoring the pure, unspoken connection between them. The world seemed to fade away as they relished the simple pleasure of breathing the same air, their hearts beating in rhythm. It was a moment of profound intimacy and contentment, where words were unnecessary, and the warmth of their presence was enough to fill the quiet spaces between them. In that tranquil pause, they found solace and a sense of completeness that only each other's arms could provide. She gradually fell asleep in his arms as he was the most comfortable mattress she has ever laid on.

"hey..." jimin called her.

She was sound asleep. He took out his phone and dialed a number.

"hello" he said.

"yes sir" the person responded.

"Mr. Sang min" jimin said.

"i want to increase my reservation time" he said, a tinge of authority in his tone.

"sure sir.... till morning?" he asked.

"a little more... till 11 am."

"okay sir" he said

"good" Jimin said and chuckled.

He also fell asleep as soon as he declined the call.

*IN THE MORNING*

She moved a little when the sun rays kissed her skin.

"ummmm.." she made a pouty face.

"good morning" jimin said as he came to her after he showered.

She opened her eyes forcefully.

"you showered?"

"yes"

"what time is it?"

"9 am" he replied.

"its 9?... how come no one is here?"

"its reserved for us sweetheart" he giggled.

"for how much time is it reserved?" she asked tired but shocked.

"for how much time do you want it to be reserved?" he asked smirking while running his hand in his hair.

"hey stop it" she made an irritated face.

"oh... so you're the type whose mood is bad after waking up" he said.

"yeah.." she murmured.

She got up and after freshening up she started to walk in search of a peaceful place to sit while jimin followed her, from a distance she saw a garden in which table and 2 chairs were arranged.

"lets have breakfast there" she said pointing there.

"sure" he smiled.

They sat there while the chef served breakfast.

"oh.. You're the same one from the last night.. Which means the food will be delicious" she clapped joyfully.

"yes pretty lady" he said and chuckled.

"you just woke up and still look the same" he said while staring at her.

"same...ugly?" she asked.

"beautiful... elegant... lovely... pretty"

"okay okay... stop" she said while laughing.

They both savored their breakfast and took a little walk, when ha yeon saw a cute little cat hiding in the plants.

"awww... she is so cute... come here.. Come here.. You little tiny cutie patootie baby" she said as she picked up the beautiful white cat with blue eyes.

"you are a cat person?" he asked.

"yes... I love them so much..." she said and started kissing the cat, while it wanted to run away, which happened after it received 3 kisses from ha yeon.

"oww.. It ran away.." she said pouting complaining to jimin.

"it couldn't handle your kisses" he said smirking, she blushed.

"so... It's time to go" she said smiling while changing the topic..

"already?" he asked.

"How long would you like me to stay" she asked raising her eye brows.

"for a lifetime" he smiled.

His sentence caught her off guard and she was speechless for a few seconds.

"sure.... prepare for it" she said and winked at him.

Both giggled while they hugged and then they left in their respective vehicles.