CHAPTER 5

They both went to the dance floor.

Jimin slid his hand on her waist and held her one hand with his while she rested her other hand on his shoulder

They both swayed to the gentle rhythm of the music, and during their dance, she accidentally stepped on Jimin's feet, finding herself perched on top of his momentarily.

Jimin, though taken by surprise, responded with a warm smile and gazed into her eyes, continuing the dance together.

They finished the dance and came back for the drinks, they sat on their respective chairs and picked up their drinks while ha yeon watched him taking the glass near his lips.

She stood up which captured jimin's attention. She turned around abruptly and grabbed the man from his collar and threw him across the floor, the music stopped and everyone was now looking at ha yeon who was piercing her heel through his thigh while he winced in pain. Jimin watched it having a little confusion on his face and kept his drink aside.

"would you confess or should I make you confess?" Ha yeon screamed at him while gesturing the guards to make him stand and they did as told.

"I..i.." he said and stopped.

Ha yeon kicked him in the groin which made him clench his fist and kneel punching the ground due to pain.

"Speak !" she screamed again which made him jerk back to reality.

"I..I..I mixed poison in his drink" he said glancing at jimin while having a frustrated expression.

The moment he said that guards started beating the shit out of him.

"Why did you do that?" one of the guards gritted his teeth and punched him in the face.

"s..someone said me to do this" he answered while wiping the blood off his lips by the back of his hand.

"who" he asked again.

"Your enemy" he said and smirked, the guard again punched him in the face which made his smirk vanish.

"M..Min yoongi" he answered as the blood was rushing down from his nose.

Jimin gestured the guards to take him away. But Ha yeon stopped them and took jimin's drink and held the man's chin and made him drink forcefully, he gulped it , and the very next minute he crashed on floor and died in an instant.

"it was very powerful" she said and chuckled at the same time turning towards jimin.

"you should keep an eye on your bodyguards, they seem to lack in protecting you." She said in affirmed tone.

Jimin was watching her without blinking along with feeling at ease.

She turned around to leave, but stopped and came towards Jimin, he stood up for her, as she spoke.

"I told u not to gather my info" she said threatening him.

"Anyways, did you find anything?" she asked.

Jimin nodded a no while being lost in thoughts that how confident she is.

"You won't find anything, don't waste your energy." She smirked and turned to leave but jimins stopped her and asked her.

"How did you know he mixed something in my drink." He asked confused.

"Easy.. as you know I'm a good observer, I was keeping an eye on him since he entered, so I just glanced at him while we were dancing, and I saw him mixing something in your drink."

"what if I had taken a sip from it?" he asked.

"Why do you think, I attacked him at that moment?" she said as she stood up.

"I know a mafia king pays a lot of attention to his surroundings and doesn't just stay involved in himself" she said again and winked at him.

She turned around to leave when Mr. Kang blocked her way by extending his hand and asked.

"who are you exactly?, I need to know in order to check if you're his enemy" jimin watched them while sipping a newly made drink.

"Just know that I'm not a threat to your boss" she said with a confident but annoyed attitude, she took a step but he blocked again.

"Still, tell me who are you?" he asked firmly.

Her anger started to boil, she couldn't calm herself down and held his wrist and in a matter of moments she twisted his hand backwards.

Guards were about to take their guns out when jimin gave them death stare.

"Ahh..leave my hand" he cried in pain, while holding his shoulder.

"Never . Block . My . Way" she said while staring straight into his soul, tightened jaw, eyes screaming kill him and body language telling one wrong move and he's gone.

"Apologize" she demanded.

He looked at Jimin while jimin laughed sarcastically.

"I..I am sorry" he said and she jerked his hand off.

"Teach them to be respectful." She said with her back facing jimin, and left the place.

"s..sir.. why didn't you let the guards raise their guns at her, even you didn't say anything when I looked at you helplessly" he complained like a child massaging his shoulder.

"Who told you to block her path?"

"I just wanted to know if she's a part of this whole thing happening to you lately"

"You could've been respectful" He said while sipping his drink not meeting his eyes with him.

"Sir , you're on her side?"

Jimin met his eyes with him, rage building inside him.

"Respect every woman, even if she's an enemy" Jimin kept his cool while he stood up to leave the place.