CHAPTER 12

"i don't know what to say... a girl is saying this herself..." both laughed again and Ha Yeon felt embarrassed.

"no need to get shy... I like it... you're straight forward."

"but... he faced a lot in his past... he lost his mother at a young age...i lost my only daughter... now, I want to see him happy... I don't want him to get sad anymore...i love him so much.."

"may I know how did he lost his mom and what else did he faced in the past?"

"i think you should wait until he opens up... because he never shared his feelings with anyone... if he shares it with you, that means you're really the one for him... so I want to see if he sees you that way." he said.

"the pace by which things are proceeding between us, he would open up soon" she said.

Jimin's grandfather glanced at her unbelievably.

"what???.....oh no.... did I say that out loud???" she covered her mouth with her palms.

"its fine its fine... I want things to proceed fast so that I get satisfied with him being comfortable with you" he chuckled, she nodded.

They ordered an ice cream and both feasted on it and then left the place.

"dad? Where were you?" Jimin asked as soon as he reached home.

"i went to a café... to have an ice cream"

"you know its dangerous for you to go out there, without any bodyguards"

"i know my son... don't worry I'll take care next time"

"you know how much was I worried about you I also sent my guards to look for you... you left your phone in the house... why do you do this to me... you know I don't have anyone except you... I can't afford to lose you" he hugged his grandfather and sobbed uncontrollably.

*this is the exact reason I went, so that you will have and reason to live after I leave the earth*

His grandfather thought.

"if you don't want to go with my guards, I would accompany you everywhere you want to go... Please don't do this again" he said while looking in his eyes.

"I won't don't worry my son..." he said while wiping his tears and both sat down to have dinner.

Scene change

Ha yeon went home and changed into comfy clothes and sat to have dinner while she had flashbacks of the conversation, she had with Jimin's grandfather.

*he went through a lot in his past.. He lost his mother at a young age*

"what did he go through exactly?" she said to herself as she was curious.

"i think we should meet again" she smiled while eating.

SCENE CHANGES

After 2 weeks

*"come on.. Let's escape..."

He said to her, they both run outside in the dark as no one was around.

"lets hurry" he said as they ran as fast as they could, as the darkness increased, they ran farther into the forest as the begin to hear some men screaming from behind. He ran and ran, little did he know her hand slid off his hand and she was left behind.

"lets go left" he said and when he got no response, he turned around and glanced behind. His blood ran cold when he saw those men captured her when she bent her ankle and fell.

He watched them with terrified eyes as they crushed her head with a huge rock.

"RUNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She screamed her heart out before being crushed.

His heart sank watching her die like that, but there was nothing he could do, so he ran until he reached his house. *

"sir" his assistant called out for him, jimin came back to reality.

"yeah?" jimin asked facing his back towards his assistant. He didn't turn towards him as tears were making their way down his soft cheeks.

"sir you have a letter"

"who is it from?" he asked gazing at the beautiful evening sky out of his window.

"it doesn't have a name sir" he said while checking the envelope.

"keep it on my desk and leave."

His assistant did as he was told to do, after he left jimin picked up the envelope that read.

"to him"

His opened the envelope and He was captivated by a breathtakingly beautiful image of her, In that moment, her image radiated like a work of art, drawing him in with its allure and leaving an indelible impression on his heart, it was an image of the mini cake she was holding which he sent the very next day of their meeting.

"Ha Yeon" he said and smiled, as his heart was overwhelmed by what he felt, he felt a tinge of happiness sprinkled with a pinch of tears.

"Your arrival into my life illuminated it with the radiant glow of your presence. You brought warmth, joy, and a sense of purpose that I had longed for"

He said while His gaze gently traced the contours of her face with a kind of delicate reverence, as if he were savoring the intricate details of a masterpiece. The way his eyes lingered upon her features, absorbing every nuance and curve, was a silent testament to the profound admiration he held for her. In that moment, the world seemed to fade into insignificance, leaving only the enchanting image of her face etched in his heart and memory. It took him a whole 15 minutes to shift his gaze on the note she sent in the envelope along with the picture.

"Thank you... this was a beautiful gift you could have given me that morning, I tend to meet the people again who make me feel special..." he read.

"I have waited for so long after the last meeting" he murmured as his lips curled into a smile by the thought of meeting her once again.