CHAPTER 7

"sir.. this is the cash we dissipated this month" jimin's assistant handed him the monthly report.

"read it to me" he demanded as did something on his phone.

"sure sir"

"BETTING: 2 million won spent in betting on horse racing from which we earned 5 million won, then 5 million won spent on betting in boxing from which we earned 10 million won, 20 million spent on poker from which we earned 40 million won. So altogether we spent 2 crore 70 million won and earned 5 crore 50 million won from betting only. Now, Business: we transported fentanyl and were offered 60 million from which we earned 50 million dollars as 10 million got into the transportation fee and bribe offerings, so altogether we earned 6,718,533,700 won (six billion seven hundred eighteen million five hundred thirty-three thousand seven hundred). Woah!! We earned a lot this month!" Mr. Kang said and chuckled loudly while jimin joined him while not removing his eyes from his phone.

"Looks like I found my lucky charm" jimin uttered in between his giggle.

"Found it! HA!"jimin exclaimed as the laughter gradually died.

"sorry sir?" Mr. Kang was confused.

"I'm sending you an address, be careful with this person, go and deliver an invitation to this address"

"Okay sir... what kind of invitation?"

"A party.. remember? We hold this party every year to celebrate our partnerships and improve our relations?" jimin uttered as he looked at Mr. Kang.

"B..But sir this person would be invited?.. I mean.. this person has no concern with our business.. and only our partners would be invited in the party" he asked while checking the address and pictures of the person.

"Yeah.. but.. there would be slight time difference as this is someone very special"

He said as he smirked and Mr. Kang bowed and left to prepare the invitation card.

In the evening:

*dinggg dongggg*

The bell rand as she paused her tv series and went towards the door and asked

"who is it?" before opening the door.

"its jimin's assistant" she opened the door in shock.

"hello ma'am this is from Mr. Jimin" he said smiling and handed her the invitation card, she was still in shock when she closed the door.

"closed it on my face.. at least she could have said hello or smiled back" he talked to himself.

Moments after closing the door she came back to reality as she heard him saying something in a low voice.

"learn to respect me first then wait for a smile" she said.

"ahh.. she heard it.. she really got some good hearing skills" he said and ran to his car.

"you know me too well... but I don't .. let's meet at xxx xxx xxx (jimin's house address) at 11 pm sharp" she read the card.

"11 pm? Its too late.. I wonder if I should go" she walked towards her sofa as she thought to herself, she laid on the sofa thinking about this as she dozed off.

The next morning

"sir the invitation was delivered" Mr. Kang informed him.

"that's great" he answered.

"sir.. its 7am.. if we send people at your place now, it should be decorated surely by 8 pm"

"okay..inform the guards to keep an eye on them while they work" jimin said busy working on his pc.

"okay sir" he said

"listen.. don't forget to decorate the rooftop" jimin said concerned, while his assistant nodded and left.