CHAPTER 6

"come on..let's go" jimin said to her.

They both ran into the forest when the sun went down, the forest looked dark and eerie but there was no time to waste so they ran deep into the woods.

He ran as fast as he could, not realizing she was left behind. When he turned back, he saw the guards crushing her head with a rock.

He woke up gasping for air. While the guards rushed inside with guns pointed.

"sir are you okay?" they asked with their guns pointed at no one.

"I am okay, there's no one here, put the gun down." They kept the gun back inside and stood still.

"I'm fine you should leave"

They left as they heard his command.

IN THE EVENING

Jimin was reading his book sitting on his couch.

"My son" he heard his grandfather's voice from behind.

"heyy... dad, you're back from paris" he smiled widely and hugged him.

"you told me you would be coming after 2 days."

"yet im here today" his grandfather giggled.

"Yeah.. I wanted to surprise you"

"But dad, that's dangerous, you should've told me I should've sent the guards to pick you up from the airport"

"don't you worry my dear son, guards picked me up"

He looked at the guards behind him confusedly.

"hey, why are you on duty, you have your shift in the morning, didn't you leave for home already?"

"Sir, the off-duty guards were ordered by Mr. Jeon to pick him to surprise you , since the on-duty guards cannot leave you alone until you order"

Jimin made a "o" from his lips, portraying that he understood.

"so you ordered them huh?" he investigated.

"you are still the same little one always asking questions" his grandfather laughed and patted his head.

They both sat down on the couch and the maids bought some snacks for them as they talked about their past.

"Do you remember? How you came to me after she died?"

"Yeah... I was horrified about getting caught by the guards"

"You were like grandpa ! I need to stay with you let me in let me in.. you were scared like a child"

"I was 18 at that time and the incidents happening around me scared me to death.. plus a few hours before I reached you, I witnessed a killing which terrified me"

They were sitting in the balcony watching the stars glowing in the dark.

"Yeah..i know it was a big incident for you...you lost someone who was very dear to both of us... my son.. always remember that I love you.. even if the whole world is against you , you can always come to me.. you'll always be my little kid who used to grab my finger with his little hand" his grandpa patted his shoulder.

"that's why I love you the most in this whole world you're the only one who believed in me when I was nothing.. your trust gave me the courage to achieve what I have now." He said and smile crept on his lips as a tear escaped his eyes.

His grandpa smiled and munched on the snacks while he away his tears and joined his beloved grandfather.