CHAPTER 14

Ha yeon is in the kitchen making scrambled eggs for breakfast.

*ding dong*

Her doorbell rang.

"coming" she went to the door.

"hello ma'am" jimin's assistant smiled at her and handed her the letter.

"hey" She took it and smiled back.

"ma'am... be ready at 6pm sharp, I would pick you up for the venue... also bring a pair of extra dress just incase, the place has a swimming pool" he said as she nodded and bid a good bye.

THE NEXT DAY

Ha yeon took a shower and wore her dress.

She starts doing her makeup while a thought crossed her mind

*I don't know how to swim*

*what if I fall into the pool*

*what if he calls me into the pool*

*what if he pushes me into the pool*

*what if I collide with someone and fall into the pool*

She finished her makeup and did her hair, while multiple thoughts crossed her mind.

*ding dong*

"coming" she screamed while she wore her sandals and picked up her gun.

"my soulmate" she said while picking up her gun and she rushed outside.

"hello ma'am" his assistant smiled.

"you look beautiful" he complimented her.

She was caught off guard but she smiled and spoke. "Thank you"

They reach the venue, she gets off the car.

"ma'am... go inside" jimin's assistant assisted her.

"won't you be coming inside?... how would I know which way should I go?" she asked.

"the hotel staff will assist you inside" he said and smiled at her.

"okay..." she sighed and went inside.

"hello ma'am... nice to meet you... this way..." one staff member greeted her and showed her the way, also he took the shopping bag she had and carried it along the way.

The staff took her to the swimming pool area and kept her shopping bag on the chair beside her. She was focused on him until she heard water splash and Emerging from the water's embrace, his head broke the surface, and rivulets of glistening water cascaded from his hair like liquid diamonds. The droplets clung to his tousled locks, creating a mesmerizing aura that seemed to shimmer in the fading light.

He stood there in the pool, his torso partially exposed above the water's surface, droplets of water glistening like liquid diamonds on his chest. The play of light and shadow accentuated the contours of his physique, adding an alluring depth to his form.

She, lost in her thoughts, hadn't realized that her gaze had been drawn to him. Unbeknownst to her, he had been watching her all along, his eyes fixed on her with a mixture of curiosity and an unspoken connection.

Time seemed to stand still in that moment, as if the world had faded away. The intensity of their silent exchange, the unspoken attraction that hung in the air, was palpable, creating an electric charge between them that neither could deny.

He emerged from the pool, water cascading down his glistening form as he stepped onto the poolside. Her gaze instinctively dropped, unable to resist the magnetic pull of his presence. He swiftly draped a towel around his waist, accentuating the contours of his physique, and closed the distance between them. As he drew near, her heartbeat quickened, echoing the rapid pace of her thoughts. The air seemed charged with an electrifying tension, and the world around them faded into insignificance. She could feel his presence, his warmth, his very essence, enveloping her.

With a mischievous glint in his eye, he leaned in, his lips barely brushing her ear, and in a voice that sent shivers down her spine, he asked, "Am I handsome?" The intensity of the moment hung in the air like an unspoken promise.