CHAPTER 10

"so, what did you invite me for?" she asked as the waiter served their food.

"did you read the invite?" he asked.

"OfCourse, I did, otherwise how would I be here?" she made an annoyed face.

Jimin took a deep sigh.

"to get to know you" he said staring at her.

"i read that... I meant you located my address.. You know my name... what else do you wanna know?"

"i wanna know you.. The real you" he said lovingly smiling at her.

"i'm not interested" she shrugged.

"You won't be here if you weren't interested" he said picking his fork and knife.

"i thought you invited me here to thank you for saving your life..." she murmured as she took a bite.

"i mean you're not wrong though.... thank you so much for saving my life... thank you so much for taking out time from your precious life.." he said in his deep voice.

"Wowww.... This steak is incredibly delicious! It's perfectly cooked, juicy, and bursting with amazing flavor. Every bite is a mouthful of pure delight! it's the best steak I ever had..." she complimented as an involuntary action.

"thank you" he chuckled.

"oh yeah you're welcome" she said while chewing and diving into the flavors.

*Though she may exude strength, deep down, she's a child at heart. Watching her savor her favorite food is like beholding a cherished baby relishing its most beloved treat—utterly endearing and utterly captivating *

Jimin smiled while adoringly observing her making a pout while eating, closing her eyes momentarily.

"You're mesmerizing... I wish there was a better word than beautiful" he said which made her choke on the steak.

*cough cough*

Jimin handed her a glass of water and she took it while coughing and drank it.

"are you alright baby?" he asked which made her choke on water.

"STOP IT" she screamed to which he laughed loudly.

"okay okay...how are you ha yeon?" he said with deep voice staring into her eyes.

"im fine and don't do that again" she warned him.

Both stared at each other and then burst out laughing.

They had dinner and both went towards the railing to feel the breeze.

"thank you for the..."

"no wait.. You ain't leaving already are you?" he interrupted and furrowed his eyebrows.

"umm.. No im not.. I was just saying thank you for a good laugh I had."

"ohhh..." jimin said sliding his fingers across his hair, embarassed.

"i see you don't want me to leave, do you?" she asked teasing him.

He looked at her for some seconds and turned around to walk to the speakers he had there. he put a slow song on the speaker, dimmed the lights and walked towards her. He stood in front of her and extended his hand.

"May I?" he asked.

*Damn... He looks like a prince... a prince... charming in the dim lights* ha yeon thought.

She gave her hand in his, as he pulled her and He gently encircled her waist with his arm, his touch warm and reassuring. It was an intimate gesture, one that conveyed both protection and affection. As he pulled her closer, they shared a moment of connection, a silent conversation of comfort and closeness that spoke volumes without words.

They swayed to the rhythm of the music, their bodies moving in graceful harmony as if they were born to dance together. With every step and turn, their gazes locked, and it was as though the world around them faded into insignificance. Their eyes held secrets, stories, and an unspoken connection that transcended words.